Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uighurs in China are Blindfolded and Led to Boxcars in Drone Footage.

Default Re: Uighurs in China are Blindfolded and Led to Boxcars in Drone Footage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkistan_Islamic_Party

China has every right to defend herself against terrorism.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Campidoctor

Default Re: Uighurs in China are Blindfolded and Led to Boxcars in Drone Footage.

By fighting fire with fire? Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    By fighting fire with fire? Well played.
    How do you suggest they fight terrorism? By sweet talking terrorists?
    How do western countries fight terrorism?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkistan_Islamic_Party

China has every right to defend herself against terrorism.
    How does aborting Turk babies fight terrorism.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

How does aborting Turk babies fight terrorism.
    I was commenting on the video. I didn't watch it all, but the comment was about blindfolded individuals, not aborting babies.
    If it's not propaganda, it is certainly unacceptable, but as far as blindfolding suspect goes, it's not something that isn't being done elsewhere.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; September 11, 2020 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Continuity.

How do you suggest they fight terrorism? By sweet talking terrorists?
    How do western countries fight terrorism?
    Pretty sure “western countries” (which presumably includes yours?) don’t ethnically cleanse, imprison, enslave and harvest the organs of entire populations of their own people based on their cultural background associated with a certain religion....? Per post #30, that is the what is being done to people - the human beings just like you and me - like those in the video. What are you even talking about? Because I’m pretty sure I know what you’re talking about, and it makes me extremely angry.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

@nebaki, you bring here (I am referring to the spoiler) a piece of text God knows from where (there is no link at all) and even you claim that this is from a century ago. I think that this type of propagandist post is as ridiculous as it gets.

Pretty sure “western countries” (which presumably includes yours?) don’t ethnically cleanse, imprison, enslave and harvest the organs of entire populations of their own people based on their cultural background associated with a certain religion....?
    Actually, since you mentioned organ harvesting, the West was very supportive of militant groups that were doing just that, back in the day. I am talking about the support of the West (and Turkey, a strong supporter of NATO airstrikes in favour of the Kosovo Liberation Army) towards the KLA.

https://balkaninsight.com/2015/09/04...-09-04-2015-1/
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    After Del Ponte published her book, the Council of Europe set up a team lead by rapporteur Dick Marty, who in 2011 published a report saying that evidence was mounting that groups including senior KLA guerrillas had been part of an organ-harvesting and trafficking network operating from a villa in the town of Fushe Kruje, Albania, which was part of an established network.

Some ethnic Serbs and Albanians were killed there, the report alleges, after which their kidneys were removed. The report also details other alleged human rights abuses by elements connected to the KLA, as well as “a nexus” between KLA elements and organised crime.

After the report, the EU set up a task force which conducted a three-year investigation into the allegations and a released its own report which said there was evidence to prosecute unnamed senior Kosovo Liberation Army officials for crimes against humanity including abductions and murders committed after the 1999 conflict.

It also said that there were “compelling” indications that KLA fighters had been involved in organ-trafficking, although only on a very limited scale with a few individuals involved.

“A small number of individuals were killed for the purpose of extracting and trafficking their organs,” the task force report said.

I do not support China, of course, if they are doing all that, but because there is a lot of propaganda, there should be concrete evidence of organ trafficking, just like there is in the case of the West's beloved child, the Kosovo Liberation Army.
    P.S. Organ trafficking is not the only crime the KLA has been involved with. There is also drug trafficking and other crimes.

@nebaki, you bring here (I am referring to the spoiler) a piece of text God knows from where (there is no link at all) and even you claim that this is from a century ago. I think that this type of propagandist post is as ridiculous as it gets.

Actually, since you mentioned organ harvesting, the West was very supportive of militant groups that were doing just that, back in the day. I am talking about the support of the West (and Turkey, a strong supporter of NATO airstrikes in favour of the Kosovo Liberation Army) towards the KLA.

https://balkaninsight.com/2015/09/04...-09-04-2015-1/

I do not support China, of course, if they are doing all that, but because there is a lot of propaganda, there should be concrete evidence of organ trafficking, just like there is in the case of the West's beloved child, the Kosovo Liberation Army.
    P.S. Organ trafficking is not the only crime the KLA has been involved with. There is also drug trafficking and other crimes.
    Wow. Whataboutism? Honestly, I’m at a loss for words. Me, Legio_Italica, probably one of the most epistemologically self-assured, preachy people on this forum. Congratulations sir. You did it.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    Wow. Whataboutism? Honestly, I’m at a loss for words. Me, Legio_Italica, probably one of the most epistemologically self-assured, preachy people on this forum. Congratulations sir. You did it.
    Not really. I certainly condemn organ harvesting, regardless of who does it. Does the USA? More to the point, is there any evidence on organ harvesting, or is this similar to Saddam's WMDs?
    Mind you, I condemn most chinese actions, as China routinely behaves like the neighborhood bully, as in the case of usurping Phillipino EEZ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclus...he_Philippines and ignoring the International Court decision on the issue.
    I am also against Communism. But when we are dealing with international terrorism, detaining suspects and blindfolding them, as the title says, is acceptable, isn't it?
    Otherwise, this may very well end up like a repetition of what we saw in Afghanistan, when the Mujahideen were "brave fighters" for the US in the 80's and terrorists (I don't place quotation marks because this they WERE) in the early 00's. Back in the 80's the US would glorify anyone who fought against the "bad Russians".

Sometimes the victim may not be such a victim as the narrative may present. You already have the precedent. It wouldn't do to make the same mistake twice.
    Last edited by ioannis76; September 11, 2020 at 10:29 AM.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Implying that Kosovo will somehow become the US's enemy in the future because of what happened in Afghanistan? They aren't the same situations at all. Is Kosovo currently harboring Al-Qaeda or something?

From 80s Afghanistan to 2010s Syria and Iraq, America has a long tradition of supporting other nation's terrorists by calling them "freedom fighters" only to be attacked by same "freedom fighters" sometime later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Implying that Kosovo will somehow become the US's enemy in the future because of what happened in Afghanistan? They aren't the same situations at all. Is Kosovo currently harboring Al-Qaeda or something?
    I don't know about Al-Qaeda, but Kosovo seems to have rather strong bonds with another... let's say, rival.
    This was 6 days ago:
    https://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turk...mbassy/1964554

Pretty sure this antagonises US diplomacy, no?

From 80s Afghanistan to 2010s Syria and Iraq, America has a long tradition of supporting other nation's terrorists by calling them "freedom fighters" only to be attacked by same "freedom fighters" sometime later.
    Precisely.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

ioannis, do you believe all the men in the video are terrorists?

Does the Chinese government have evidence proving this?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Civitate

I don't know about Al-Qaeda, but Kosovo seems to have rather strong bonds with another... let's say, rival.
    This was 6 days ago:
    https://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turk...mbassy/1964554

Pretty sure this antagonises US diplomacy, no?
    Link isn't working for me but i'll assume it has to do with Turkey and Kosovo.

This is definitely a reach at best. I doubt the current state of Kosovo and Turkish relations will cause Kosovo to turn on and attack the US or harbor enemies wishing to do so.

Precisely.
    More like ignorant of history but go for that.

Kosovo is now Europe's organized crime hub. US has a huge organized crime problem, so clearly supporting Kosovo "independence" backfired for US.

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Kosovo is now Europe's organized crime hub. US has a huge organized crime problem, so clearly supporting Kosovo "independence" backfired for US.
    So the US has an organized crime problem because of Kosovo?

So the US has an organized crime problem because of Kosovo?
    America's military allies have organized crime problems because of Kosovo. Imagine Germany creating a fake state somewhere in Mexico, for it to be used as a hub for organized crime in USA.

Civitate

America's military allies have organized crime problems because of Kosovo.
    And you can source this? How many American military allies are affected by Kosovo's organized crime?

Imagine Germany creating a fake state somewhere in Mexico, for it to be used as a hub for organized crime in USA.
    No such thing as a fake state. And funny you mention Mexico. The biggest drug lords and organized crime groups (cartels) come from Mexico. In fact Mexican cartels are the kings when it comes to organized crime around the world. Yet would you advocate that because of this Mexico shouldn't be an independent country?

And you can source this? How many American military allies are affected by Kosovo's organized crime?

No such thing as a fake state. And funny you mention Mexico. The biggest drug lords and organized crime groups (cartels) come from Mexico. In fact Mexican cartels are the kings when it comes to organized crime around the world. Yet would you advocate that because of this Mexico shouldn't be an independent country?
    The ones in Europe that are in geographical proximity to it?

Like I said, its like if a foreign power created a fake state and then it became a huge hub for drug cartels, I'm sure US wouldn't like that. Heck, American leadership literally apologized to Serbia for 1999 bombing campaign, which proves my point.

Civitate

The ones in Europe that are in geographical proximity to it?
    Like? And you still haven't posted any evidence that organized crime in Kosovo is affecting American allies.

Like I said, its like if a foreign power created a fake state and then it became a huge hub for drug cartels, I'm sure US wouldn't like that. Heck, American leadership literally apologized to Serbia for 1999 bombing campaign, which proves my point.
    Like i said there is no such as a fake state. Kosovo having organized crime doesn't mean self-determination is thrown out the window. If Mexico with its giant organized crime problem can be an independent state than so can Kosovo.

Btw Trump never apologized to Serbia.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tion/91994992/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast