Thread: Saving space by deleting kindoms expansions (Steam - Definitive Edition)

Default Saving space by deleting kindoms expansions (Steam - Definitive Edition)

Hello,

In order to save several Go on my laptop's disk while playing MIITW with mods, i'm wondering whether it's possible to delete 3 among the 4 Kingdoms campaign packs on the steam version, like it was advised to do with the CD version (in which case it was even possible install only one Kingdoms expansion during the game's installation).

Thanks in advance.
    "They make a desert, and call it peace" - Caledonian chieftain Calgacos' personal opinion about Pax Romana

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Saving space by deleting kindoms expansions (Steam - Definitive Edition)

You can manually remove the relevant mod folders, all of them - just be aware that the folders will be restored if you run a cache verification. The complete removal is possible with the disk version as well. You might mix the 'one campaign' issue up with having to install at least one campaign on disk to get the game updated to 'kingdoms' level with it's own executable file.

Default Re: Saving space by deleting kindoms expansions (Steam - Definitive Edition)

Ok thanks.
    "They make a desert, and call it peace" - Caledonian chieftain Calgacos' personal opinion about Pax Romana

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries