Thread: Export_descr_buildings.txt. file for download?

Default Export_descr_buildings.txt. file for download?

So, knowing that messing with these files may have an actual impact on the game, I am a little bit paranoid to say the least as I don't know yet how to fully operate notepad++ and my accidentally messed something up, in particular in this file that I so often browse.

Would it be possible to make these text files available for download somewhere, for the benefit of the whole community? That failing, at least this particular one.

Default Re: Export_descr_buildings.txt. file for download?

They are already available Rodrigues. Just download the most recent version of the mod to another file and there you will have all the text files available to you.

I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to download the entire mod over a mb worth of text files, but if there's no way around it, so be it.

I tried to upload it, but it is a file too large to post as attachment here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenikon View Post
    It's okay. I appreciate the gesture nonetheless. Regardless, by the time somebody would get to upload it and for me to know about it, the mod torrent should already be done.

Probably.

It is taking its sweet time.

But the suggestion remains, I think it would be beneficial for the mod if the team kept these text files somewhere for cases like mine.

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Why not just copy the original ?

Because I was confident that I had messed up the originals while I was just trying to browse them. My computer is acting a bit weird sometimes. Turns out I didn't (as far as I can tell), but regardless, I changed some configurations in notepad++ and now accidentally editing files will be more or less impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenikon View Post
    Will it not zip up small enough to attach? It's only text, so should compress well.