Thread: How to remove roman legion helmets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to remove roman legion helmets

Hello fellow EBII players! Is there a way to remove one or two helmet types from a unit? I want to remove some of the roman legion helmets to give them a more uniform look.

Default Re: How to remove roman legion helmets

Get Milkshape. You also need a file converter. Then you convert the .mesh files into .ms3d, delete the helmets you don't want, then convert back.

I know it's been a while Quintus, but I'm back at it and am still interested in this... Will you tell me which files I need to convert and the best file converter that you'd recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by loga_turtle View Post
    I know it's been a while Quintus, but I'm back at it and am still interested in this... Will you tell me which files I need to convert and the best file converter that you'd recommend?
    Do a search on here for the M2TW Modeller's Toolbox - that has all the converters you need. Convert the model (they end _lod0.mesh) int .ms3d format, open it, delete the ones you don't want, convert it back. Then rename the file to overwrite the original.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Do a search on here for the M2TW Modeller's Toolbox - that has all the converters you need. Convert the model (they end _lod0.mesh) int .ms3d format, open it, delete the ones you don't want, convert it back. Then rename the file to overwrite the original.
    Great! Thank you, Quintus.