Thread: List of Parthian Royal Satrapies

Default List of Parthian Royal Satrapies

So after my last, fairly successful game as Parthia, I noticed that as soon as I hit the reform, I had a TERRIBLE shortage of Royal Satrapies. Fidgeting with the files (export_descr_buildings.txt), I managed to find the requirements for the building, that are as follows.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    parth_roysat requires factions { f_parthia, } and not building_present govallied and building_present core_building and region_religion rel_c 30 and event_counter ecParthia_Imperial 1 and hidden_resource royal_core and hidden_resource anatolian or hidden_resource caucasus or hidden_resource daha or hidden_resource eastern or hidden_resource indo or hidden_resource skythian

So cross referencing with other files - descr_regions to find out hidden resources, and descr_strat to find out the actual name of the provinces and cities - I managed to come up with the following list of Royal Satrapy candidates. I strongly recommend to make them the main target of your Parthian campaigns, acquiring them either militarily or via diplomacy:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    region_122 Mesopotamia, Seleukeia hr_river, hr_b, hr_f, hr_g, hr_h, eastern, greek2, hellen2, satrapy, royal_core
    region_097 Mysia, Pergamon hr_b, hr_c, hr_e, hr_f, anatolian, greek1, satrapy, royal_core
    region_144 Gandhara, Taksashila hr_c, hr_e, hr_f, hr_j, indo, nomadic_migration, satrapy, royal_core
    region_162 Bosporion Tyrranesis, Pantikapaion hr_d, hr_e, hr_g, hr_h, greek1, nomadic_migration, pontic, skythian, royal_core
    region_070 Varustana, Skythiapolis hr_a, hr_d, hr_i, hr_j, skythian, horde_target, mixed, nomadic_migration, pontic, royal_core
    region_096 Bithynia, Nikaia hr_b, hr_c, hr_d, hr_j, anatolian, greek1, thrakia, hyparchia, pontic, royal_core
    region_099 Lydia, Sardis hr_b, hr_c, hr_e, hr_h, anatolian, hellen2, lydian, royal_core, satrapy
    region_110 Egrisi, Kutatisi hr_b, hr_c, hr_i, hr_j, caucasus, nomadic_migration, pontic, royal_core
    region_112 Kartli, Mtskheta hr_b, hr_d, hr_e, hr_h, caucasus, nomadic_migration, royal_core
    region_115 Adurbadegan, Ganzak hr_b, hr_e, hr_f, hr_g, caucasus, hyparchia, royal_core
    region_116 Tsopk, Shamushat hr_b, hr_e, hr_f, hr_h, caucasus, hyparchia, royal_core
    region_118 Syria, Antiocheia hr_b, hr_e, hr_f, hr_j, eastern, hellen1, satrapy, phalangitai, ioudaioi, royal_core, nabatu_empire
    region_121 Adiabene, Arbela hr_river, hr_b, hr_e, hr_g, hr_j, eastern, hellen2, hyparchia, royal_core
    region_124 Media, Ekbatana hr_b, hr_f, hr_g, hr_j, eastern, satrapy, royal_core
    region_127 Persis, Persepolis hr_b, hr_f, hr_i, hr_j, eastern, satrapy, royal_core
    region_153 Khwarazm, Khwarazm hr_c, hr_f, hr_g, hr_j, daha, mixed, royal_core

Default Re: List of Parthian Royal Satrapies

Awsome, thank you for the list now, I always wanted to simulate a rebirth of Achaemenid Persia and putting Sardis and a renamed Antichea (Might rename it to Weh Antiok Mihrdat in honor of the would be conqueror of syria) ) as royal capitals

I just need to have a bigger royal dynasty to make use of those potential Royal capitals, Do you have advices to have a wide arscid clan (by large I mean more than 5 current member including FL and FM) I've been making it so that I never marry the royal daughters one I've had vassals clans set up in order to have a cleaner family tree with distinct branches but still it's hard.

Are there buildings that make it so that "stationned" character get fertility boost kinda in the same manner that schools up to academia give bonus to "governorship"?
    Last edited by blackbirdgriffin; July 06, 2020 at 04:45 AM.

Never as in once I've had clear satrapal clans established within said family try (Mihran, Suren, Dahae, Karen, etc ...) to rule of satrapies.

Are there buildings that make it so that "stationned" character get fertility boost kinda in the same manner that schools up to academia give bonus to "governorship"?

Fertility and Fun temples have a chance to give local characters Fertile, I believe. Parthia has access to Fertility temples.

ok will try that, I use the Law/ahura mazda temple to much anyway