Thread: Missing files after instal in the 'Third_Age_3' folder

Default Missing files after instal in the 'Third_Age_3' folder

Hello, I have followed the exact step by step instructions as per the video by 'Arachîr Galudirithon' in his youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbgCnKTT7zU). After I have installed parts 1 and part 2 (making sure to let the file checking run to completion before proceeding to any other step), and the 3.2 patch. I go into the Third_Age_3 folder and there seams to be a load of missing files.

The only files there are 'data' and 'TATW_3_0_unit_stats.xls'. All initials were installed into the right folder and every step was followed with great care as per the vid and online.

The only thing I can think of is that the patch instal had something to do with it but could only find one patch download link.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: Missing files after instal in the 'Third_Age_3' folder

Quote Originally Posted by moosybarn View Post
    Hello, I have followed the exact step by step instructions as per the video by 'Arachîr Galudirithon' in his youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbgCnKTT7zU). After I have installed parts 1 and part 2 (making sure to let the file checking run to completion before proceeding to any other step), and the 3.2 patch. I go into the Third_Age_3 folder and there seams to be a load of missing files.

The only files there are 'data' and 'TATW_3_0_unit_stats.xls'. All initials were installed into the right folder and every step was followed with great care as per the vid and online.

The only thing I can think of is that the patch instal had something to do with it but could only find one patch download link.
    Hi Moosybarn,

That video is severely outdated, DAC installs go very different now. Also DAC is no longer present on TWC.

I advise you to go HERE which should get you on the right track to install the latest version, which I believe is 4.5.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze