Thread: Yavana Guild Broken - Wrong Culture

Default Yavana Guild Broken - Wrong Culture

Yavana Guild seems to require at least 15% of Eastern Imperial Culture. Taksashila remains Urban Tribal even after declaring independence.

Default Re: Yavana Guild Broken - Wrong Culture

While on the topic, instance of double government. I am afraid they might be a bit raw.

Intentional, remembering that the "Yavanas" are Greeks. Eastern Imperial is the Hellenised Persian culture.

What government is that appearing twice? I don't recognise them from icons alone.

Direct Maurian.

Well, if it is intentional, then we have an issue, because I can barely get any Eastern Imperial conversion going in my settlements. I think the governments (at least the top ones) are meant to give some EI conversion, but as my governors are UT, I really can't get any of it, as their influence causes their own culture conversion.

I do find the idea interesting, though. Getting a wrong culture in place to bolster your military forces at the price of public order. I am just not sure it is implemented in the best way as of now.

Edit: I presume getting a Native Colony in place could ease things up, but swapping colonies for guilds would be fairly clunky as a way to proceed. Furthermore, I presume most would find it fairly gamey.

Edit 2: Before I forget, I would like to iterate that the manual states the Indogreek Guild uses Urban Tribal.
    Last edited by RodriguesSting; July 05, 2020 at 07:57 AM.