Thread: Is the mod alive? - Is it in development or stopped?

Default Is the mod alive? - Is it in development or stopped?

Is Mod in development or is it dead?

It is currently in BETA 0.9 version for 3 years.

The improvements in the campaign map in front of the SS vanilla are significant, it adds a new re-design of new regions, borders, etc. Villages are added close to capital regions, giving variety to the campaign map.
    Historically it is a better and well designed project than normal Stainless Steel.

Is it being worked or stopped?

Default Re: Is the mod alive? - Is it in development or stopped?

I honestly hope they keep working on it and re-introduce Serbia in the mod. It is a damn shame i cannot play SS with Serbia. The SSHIP mod just does not cut it for me unfortunately.

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Scripting has come to a halt and I cannot predict when I will have someone willing to script for Titanium again.
    Modelling work continues intermittently, as I don't have enough time to do it on a regular basis.

I am happy to see that the mod is in development and not dead. Good job paleologos!

It gets to be difficult to see mods with scripts as good as the FRRE mods for Rome 1, with missions for the factions, bringing historicity to the mod, thus turning it into another game.

----Edit----

Awaiting a new version soon!
    Last edited by l5c4sl3m0s; September 16, 2020 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Complement

Hoping that this mod continues. Recently discovered it and loving it.
    Though, had to change the machine gun towers, but that was not too difficult.
    Sig made by me, content from Broken Crescent.

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Here's hoping that Titanium keeps on living.

Hi,

I use the Viva la Rebellion submod with SS 6.4 and I have scots spawning in Turkey when a Turkish Rebellion occurs. Not all but half the Time. Since you use this submod in Titanium as well, do you know the bug? Do you have a fix for that?

Thanks in Advance

seems the mod is death

It's dead. I think we can close this subforum.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

A download still exists and I found this curious project - https://github.com/TitaniumModSS/TitaniumMOD

While I don't know what usage rights are in place for this mod and creator permission would be preferred to do more with this, there is at least material to play with and it may be possible for a community successor project to be made, which is a better spot than many of the forums on TWC are in at this time.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Yeah the author for that repo on Github is the same Meloo that ran Titanium, so I suppose it's there to be worked with by forking it if there is enough motivation.