Thread: Beta with Campaign

Icon5 Beta with Campaign

Hello! Will there be a beta of this mod that has a playable campaign?

Default Re: Beta with Campaign

they are closed in their testing and not far from a rellesable version
    I think that they are mainly balancing factions cuz some are to strong like u can see in their sceenshots.
    Example:ragusa conqured whole hungary LOL

Indeed.

As mentioned in another thread, a release is relatively close. We just need some luck in piecing the different versions together that people are doing changes on, then do some testing, and voila

OMG
    i have a feling that it will be finished til the next quarantene in croatia wich could hapen after summer

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    OMG
    i have a feling that it will be finished til the next quarantene in croatia wich could hapen after summer
    Maybe, who knows It really depends on outside factors, like with most mods since people use their free time to work on them, and well, when they don't have the free time anymore, the development stalls. But trust me, it will be worth the wait. I played some test campaigns on what will hopefully soon become an obsolete version, and i haven't had that much fun playing a TW game since the first release of EBII. It really is amazingly made, the map is beautiful, the units are amazing, and everything just fits really well. It really doesn't look like an old game at all.

Wallachian's Avatar Praeses

Yes. There will be a playable campaign. But at the moment development has stalled for the past two months due to team members being busy with real life. We have a huge list of fixes required from the beta testing and we currently have 3 different mod folders needing merging (two different campaign mod folders and one unit and AOR addition mod folder). Hopefully the team members on hiatus will return so that we can do all the fixes required from the beta testing and aim towards a public release.
    Last edited by Wallachian; June 30, 2020 at 02:06 AM.

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Yes. There will be a playable campaign. But at the moment development has stalled for the past two months due to team members being busy with real life. We have a huge list of fixes required from the beta testing and we currently have 3 different mod folders needing merging (two different campaign mod folders and one unit and AOR addition mod folder). Hopefully the team members on hiatus will return so that we can do all the fixes required from the beta testing and aim towards a public release.
    Don't you hate it when real life interferes with gaming?
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

what it is to be fixed?

Darios's Avatar Parati - Oppugnare!

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    what it is to be fixed?
    A few fixes, mostly tweaks

Trust me - your patience will be well rewarded. Even the Alpha version would blow you away and things are only getting better and better.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Wallachian's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Actually there is a large amount of fixes, they are mostly little fixes indeed. But there is a whole list of these fixes which covers more than a full A4 page.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post

Trust me - your patience will be well rewarded. Even the Alpha version would blow you away and things are only getting better and better.
    i know
    i saw the units in the beta and i had a gameplay campagne jears ago
    it vas unfunctional and all but i saw the map and i saw the screenshots of the cities like ragusa and venice.