Thread: Enabling faction to use artillery

Default Enabling faction to use artillery

Hi,

I'm playing with the IS version and decided to play as Morocco. They don't have artillery whatsoever. Is there any way I can enable them to use artillery using startpos.esf?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Enabling faction to use artillery

I think you should ask that in the mod's forum.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I think you should ask that in the mod's forum.
    This is the mod workshop forum is it not? This is where you "ask for assistance" as the description reads. I put it in Misc. because it didn't apply to the other threads.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless1946 View Post
    This is the mod workshop forum is it not? This is where you "ask for assistance" as the description reads. I put it in Misc. because it didn't apply to the other threads.

You were referring to the 'IS version' which most likely is a mod. Whoever has worked on that mod will know best if and how your query can be accommodated. My alternative suggestion would be the text editing forum part as I am fairly certainly this will be done by editing a text entry, like startpos.esf (just talking out of M2TW experience).