Thread: Is it possible to import my custom map from shogun 2 to empire?

Default Is it possible to import my custom map from shogun 2 to empire?

I made a camapaign map as a submod for acw Just curiousif i can use it in empire
    Last edited by rohan97; June 27, 2020 at 04:25 PM.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Is it possible to import my custom map from shogun 2 to empire?

Campaign map?

Not at the time, unless you make several breakthroughs. Theoretically it is possible if you develop the right tools, but it would be a multi-year, full-time project that would require more than just one person, except if that person is exceptionally talented in several fields.

However... could you perhaps bring ETW map to S2TW?
    I want to play a large campaign in India 18th century, with the Marathas, the Mughals, Mysore and the Europeans, with many provinces, not just 30 or so that India in ETW had.
    Fall of the Samurai seems the way to do it.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Default Re: Is it possible to import my custom map from shogun 2 to empire?

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Campaign map?

Not at the time, unless you make several breakthroughs. Theoretically it is possible if you develop the right tools, but it would be a multi-year, full-time project that would require more than just one person, except if that person is exceptionally talented in several fields.

However... could you perhaps bring ETW map to S2TW?
    I want to play a large campaign in India 18th century, with the Marathas, the Mughals, Mysore and the Europeans, with many provinces, not just 30 or so that India in ETW had.
    Fall of the Samurai seems the way to do it.
    Well what breakouts? Could you tell me more about that.
    also what about using the shogun2 tools renaming the regions to etw regions
    avoid using the startpos from created in shogun 2. And just using the pathfinding and region esf?