Thread: Extra 3D models and textures for ROTK?

Default Extra 3D models and textures for ROTK?

To modders,

I was casually exploring through different sites related to Three Kingdoms topic and I somehow found an image of ROTK public beta released. I noticed something about this image wasn’t show in ROTK game, not even in v0.01 to v4.0.

It’s a 3D model and texture of beautiful red shield and armors.

I was wondering if y'all still have extra resources like 3D models and textures that aren’t included this game. It would be nice if you could share them with us, so I am able to customize my own game. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rise-of-Three-Kingdoms-(RotK).jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	362017

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Extra 3D models and textures for ROTK?

As far as I know, we cleaned out all of the obsolete and unused files (specifically textures and models) several versions ago to make the mod as lean as possible when it came to downloading and installing. I think that image is from before I ever joined the team.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

What about referral sites that might have content of textures for weapons, armors and such? Like https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/textures. Like how did you guys find textures that are so perfect for ROTK mod?

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

I pretty much used textures from any free site I could find. Most of them were made a long time ago and I don’t recall any specific website that was used. Some parts of the textures were handcrafted.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR