Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Left and border control / immigration policies

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: The Left and border control / immigration policies

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    It is beyond doubt that the Democrats' electoral strategies rely on building coalitions of racial minorities. That is part of the reason why they obsessively promote racial politics under the guise of anti-racism and empathy (see Malcolm X's comments on the deceitfulness of liberals). In the end, there is no conspiracy, just math.
    You left out one part though. Republicans are absolutely horrible at appealing to minorities or listening to their problems. Thus even though many racial minorities are conservative in their ideology they vote Democrat.

This electoral strategy only works if the Republicans play along.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex Magistrate

Default Re: The Left and border control / immigration policies

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    It is beyond doubt that the Democrats' electoral strategies rely on building coalitions of racial minorities. That is part of the reason why they obsessively promote racial politics under the guise of anti-racism and empathy (see Malcolm X's comments on the deceitfulness of liberals). In the end, there is no conspiracy, just math.
    I am responding to the suggestion that actively promoting immigration is a strategy of the left to increase its voter base and take over governments by demographic means. I don't see the relevance of your response tbh and so I don't think you should have formulated it to sound like you're disputing or refuting anything I said.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234