Thread: Round Table Discussion | Total War News

Default Round Table Discussion | Total War News

So I don't know the best place to put these videos. But I started a new segment on my channel where I host a round table discussion with members of my Discord where we converse about Total War news and other gaming related stuff but mostly Total War. If there is a better place to put these videos then please have them moved. I would really like to share these round table here on TWC for the great discussion that everyone has here as well. I have put the first two episodes down below. Happy Friday everyone

Here is the first episode in my new series of Round Table Discussion with members from my Discord. We talk about a bunch of topics relating to Total War such as Total War: Elysium, Total War: Troy, Medieval 3 (if there ever will be one), Total War: Arena, the recent giveaway of Shogun II and much more! Be sure to let me know in the comments what you think of the video and anything we discuss. If you want to be involved in the next round table discussion let me know on the Discord! Enjoy!

Here is the June edition of my new Round Table Discussion series with members from my Discord where we talk about Total War and other video games related news and events. We have several returning members and a new voice in the conversation! We talk about a bunch of topics in this episode, mostly Total War: Troy, but also a little about next-gen consoles and how current mood on Total War content creators throughout social media platforms. Be sure to let me know in the comments what you think of the video and anything we discuss. If you want to be involved in the next round table discussion let me know on the Discord! Enjoy!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Round Table Discussion | Total War News

An interesting round table might integrate the TWC community itself. That might give it some relevance in this section.

Here is the July edition of the Round Table Discussion with members of my Discord where we talk about Total War and other video games related news and events. Have a returning member and a new voice in the conversation! We talk about a bunch of topics in this episode, like why the older Total War titles are more fun than the newer games in the franchise (or what features are missing in the new ones), the upcoming Medieval Era game Manor Lords, and why Halo is awesome and what were excited about for Halo: Infinite. Be sure to let me know in the comments what you think of the video and anything we discuss. If you want to be involved in the next round table discussion let me know on the Discord! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator Majora View Post
    An interesting round table might integrate the TWC community itself. That might give it some relevance in this section.

I like that idea, I think we can do that for the next episode