View Poll Results: What should the American people do?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Restore the Bronze Statue of President Jefferson with full military honours, while the band of the Stonewall Brigade is singing the Dixie.

5 83.33%
  • As a small, symbolic indemnity to the damage it suffered from, President Davis' bronze statue should be erected in the throne of the -censored- Memorial in the National Mall.

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monument to Founding Father Jefferson Fell Victim to Antifa Urban Terrorism.

Default Monument to Founding Father Jefferson Fell Victim to Antifa Urban Terrorism.

You read the title correctly, the bronze statue of one of America's Founding Fathers, possibly her greatest hero, proudly overlooking the capital of Virginia (and not only of Virginia, back in the good old days) was toppled by Communist protestors. I understand the frustration of the American people at these obvious instances of government interventionism in our daily life, but this nefarious iteration of the Maoist Cultural Revolution must cease indefinitely.

Personally, as a humble ursine farmer in Abilene, Kansas, I confidently consider myself as a paragon of modesty and moderation, a true centrist, if you prefer, as I am neither affiliated with the conservatives of the ANP nor with the extreme leftists of the Democratic Party and its various, shady offshoots. However, enough is enough. I remained silent, as the statues of more controversial figures figures were vandalised, because I viewed them as traitors, whose "loyalist" militias wreaked havoc upon our beloved homeland. Now, I recognize the error of my ways. These guys were just the beginning and now the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party has targeted Jefferson himself. Jefferson is the cornerstone of our institutions, an altruistic protector of the Constitution, whose Second Amendment is crucial for the livelihood of hard-working farmers, like myself. And yet, these thinly-veiled Bolsheviks will not hesitate to insult Jefferson's memorial, the foundation of our historical memory and American liberty, right inside the old heart of the Federation of individual and regional freedom.

How could the youth be so horribly manipulated and indoctrinated, as to undermine her own heritage, to destroy one of the most glorious examples to follow, that of Jefferson, our first President? Maybe will blame it on the financial influence of a certain, Jewish banker, but, after having made an extensive, academic research, navigating through hundreds of YOUTUBE videos and blog dissertations, I have come to the conclusion that we are currently witnessing the effects of the Soviet infiltration policy, KGB defector Yuri Andropov revealed to the unsuspected public, back in the Reagan decade. To summarise, as Mr. Andropov explained, Kremlin, under the sanguinary influence of Yuri Gagarin, will exploit the naivety of the lower-classes and the superficial, technological "achievements" of the USSR regime, like the journey of cosmonaut Yuri Bezmenov to outer space, in order to poison the intelligentsia of the free world with the the cyanide of Marxism.

Yuri Andropov was derided by the Washington establishment for his claims, but history proved him right. So, I ask you, my fellow American citizens, should we, the People, rise against this foreign menace that threatens President Jefferson and all our modern principles he valiantly stood for, so that we can restore the land of the bald eagle into the prosperity and purity it deserves? Our answer should be a big, loud Yes, Jefferson Davis style!

Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 19, 2020 at 04:51 AM.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Default Re: Monument to Founding Father Jefferson Fell Victim to Antifa Urban Terrorism.

And let's make the defacement of statues a felony involving a minimum 10 years prison sentence.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Monument to Founding Father Jefferson Fell Victim to Antifa Urban Terrorism.

Honestly I’m not sure we should joke about this, but carry on fellas
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Why there never is the option "nuke it" in polls? It should be a default option, I think I'll write to Squid about that

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    we can joke on everything, except pasta.. don't do jokes on pasta, Saint Peter won't appreciate.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

I wish I had slaves. #MakeSlaveryGreatAgain

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Why there never is the option "nuke it" in polls? It should be a default option, I think I'll write to Squid about that

we can joke on everything, except pasta.. don't do jokes on pasta, Saint Peter won't appreciate.
    If you get between an Italian and their pasta, you'll be the first one on the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    You read the title correctly, the bronze statue of one of America's Founding Fathers, possibly her greatest hero, proudly overlooking the capital of Virginia (and not only of Virginia, back in the good old days) was toppled by Communist protestors. I understand the frustration of the American people at these obvious instances of government interventionism in our daily life, but this nefarious iteration of the Maoist Cultural Revolution must cease indefinitely.
    All joking aside, someone should move these Confederate statues to a museum pronto before they all get vandalized. LOL. I still think they can have some historical value outside of a public space and inside of a historical art exhibit indoors, if only to teach later Americans about the history of the Civil War, 19th and 20th century sculpture, slavery, segregation, and the evolution of racial attitudes over the years. Otherwise I don't think they should have a prominent place in public parks or roadside roundabouts. Certainly not after it has been made clear that the residents of many of these cities, including Richmond, find them unwelcome and a reminder of a painful past rather than a celebration of something good.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    I agree, seems a bit inappropriate. And that's coming from me.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Will YOU be my slave, AKAR?

Birds are racist against humans and want to enslave us! Humans of the world unite, against the corporate Avian overlords!

Humans deserve to be enslaved by us. They've had 3000 years to reach enlightenment, yet they are still stuck in what we birds call "The Age of Denial."

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Effective satire needs to be further removed from reality.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Who said anything about satire?

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Ponti.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

I'm okay with the removal and or moving of Christopher Columbus statues out of parks and into museums so long as they are replaced with either one of two Italian candidates:

1) Amerigo Vespucci, 16th-century cartographer from Florence, Italy who mapped the Americas and whose name is literally the origin of the word "America"
    2) James Gandolfini (died 2013), for his award-winning performance playing the role of Tony Soprano in The Sopranos. Rest in peace you wonderful wop!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I'm okay with the removal and or moving of Christopher Columbus statues out of parks and into museums so long as they are replaced with either one of two Italian candidates:

1) Amerigo Vespucci, 16th-century cartographer from Florence, Italy who mapped the Americas and whose name is literally the origin of the word "America"
    2) James Gandolfini (died 2013), for his award-winning performance playing the role of Tony Soprano in The Sopranos. Rest in peace you wonderful wop!
    Im ok with Amerigo. One of his Voyages was on behalf of the Portuguese crown, so im ok with it.

But i dont think James Gandolfini is a fit. I mean he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

But seriously, I just find the moral judgments of historical figures trough a lens of the present troublesome.

I fully support honoring James Gandolfini. Gone but not forgotten.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

He really was amazing. He could do anything*

*except play varsity

He had a semester and a half of college...what more do you want???

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    He had a semester and a half of college...what more do you want???
    Small hands was his problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast