Thread: About Force Diplomacy

Default About Force Diplomacy

I want to follow a historic campaign with Rome in the CE, following the schedule of conquests and using the diplomacy of the force to end the wars that AI normally does not accept. Recently, I was consulting forums on how to use forced diplomacy and it had no effect, many mods that cause problems with EB vanilla.
    Any mod that works or editing files, to solve these problems, since my version is 1.2 of EB, or does force diplomacy come in EB? What do I need to activate and how do I activate it?
    Any suggestions on how I get this diplomacy of strength?

Default Re: About Force Diplomacy

If EB doesnīt include installed the force diplomacy mod, you have to do it by yourself. This is not completely easy if you have no modding knoweledge, because I think that you canīt overwrite files simplitely...

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

More how do I edit the files? I've read topics about it like this https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Diplomacy-mod the last one about editing files I didn't understand much. Could help?

I also consulted this post on another site https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...lomacy-Minimod, but it is from 2007 and probably must be out of date and the links are broken.
    I also downloaded this mod https://www.twcenter.net/forums/atta...5&d=1586346739 it gave my EB error that I had to reinstall again.

Even if the link is old, the information it can be ok, obviously the links can be broken.

I can help, yes, but it should be a EB developer who help you because besically they know better how is working the mod internally.

How I said, Itīs not so hard to do it but at the same time, you need enouth mod knoweledge.

Come on wait until any of the developers are answering.

Regards

EDIT--------------------------

I saw that there are a speciphic force diplomacy mod for EB, thstīs good and make much easier the thing, but in my opinion this mini mod is not working because it was created for a different version of your EB. Probably it was for EB 1.2 and now you are playing EB 1.1 or 1.3.

I think that if you make the versions fit, with a proper installation, it is going to work perfectly, and this time, only overwritting files, of course.

=)
    Last edited by Solon de Atenas; June 25, 2020 at 09:58 AM.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Maybe I tested it on the vanilla EB without modifications before and forced diplomacy is not activated, I followed the steps indicated in the 2007 post and nothing, just the conditions of victory in "?" of the diplomat.
    Regarding the mini mod, it really gave an error in my EB, which is version 1.2, not 1.1 or 1.3, I had to reinstall all EB again and install the mini diploma mod's diplomacy again and again the same error, apparently he cut the introductory video for the factions and crashes every time you save the game.
    I see now that the best way is to edit files, however complex it may be.

Is there no moderator to answer?

I reorganized the minimod created by @OLIVER.

Just download and the instructions are inside the WinRar file.

(This is for EB 1.2)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by l5c4sl3m0s; April 30, 2021 at 05:47 PM.