Thread: Elector Counts, Fealty and Imperial Authority.

Default Elector Counts, Fealty and Imperial Authority.

So I have been reading up on Warhammer Lore for the Empire and according to what I have read Wissenland and Hochland backed Karl Franz for Emperor right from the start of the election and Franz personally gave the "Electorship?" to the Count of Ostland because the families were old friends.

Now I have no doubt that Creative Assembly glossed over a lot of the lore surrounding the Old World so I am not surprised when I came to the realisation that Wissenland is set at one of the lowest Fealty levels from the start *dramatic eye rolling*, Hochland often takes some bribery before they open up to you *blows out cheeks * and Ostland often distrusts the Empire and thus hate your guts *rages internally with eye bulging*.

I have been trying to find the tables in PFM to mod the fealty for the Elector Counts with no luck finding it and I can also not find Imperial Authority. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Default Re: Elector Counts, Fealty and Imperial Authority.

Not sure why the post is in white, this is my first time using this forum...

So I have been reading up on Warhammer Lore for the Empire and according to what I have read Wissenland and Hochland backed Karl Franz for Emperor right from the start of the election and Franz personally gave the "Electorship?" to the Count of Ostland because the families were old friends.

Now I have no doubt that Creative Assembly glossed over a lot of the lore surrounding the Old World so I am not surprised when I came to the realisation that Wissenland is set at one of the lowest Fealty levels from the start *dramatic eye rolling*, Hochland often takes some bribery before they open up to you *blows out cheeks* and Ostland often distrusts the Empire and thus hate your guts *rages internally with eye bulging*.

I have been trying to find the tables in PFM to mod the fealty/ imperial authority levels for the Elector Counts with no luck finding it. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Okay finally figured out the white text thing

Now I have no doubt that Creative Assembly glossed over a lot of the lore surrounding the Old World so I am not surprised when I came to the realisation that Wissenland is set at one of the lowest Fealty levels from the start *dramatic eye rolling*, Hochland often takes some bribery before they open up to you *blows out cheeks* and Ostland often distrusts the Empire and thus hate your guts *rages internally with eye bulging*.

I have been trying to find the tables in PFM to mod the fealty for the Elector Counts with no luck finding it and I can also not find Imperial Authority. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

answered in other thread, probably lua scripted