Thread: Dev blog - Last Alliance: TW - Alpha v0.1.6

Default Dev blog - Last Alliance: TW - Alpha v0.1.6

This is article from moddb page

Mae govannen!

At the beginning I would like to apologize that from few months I didn't publish here any new article about progress in work on mod. Well, you can say that I'm lazy because even I didn't publish article when v0.1.5 has been released month ago... >.<

Anyway, the next patch will be not too large, but it's just a stop on the road to next large update (where probably you will see elves, I hope ^^). Main goal of v0.1.6 it give you more lands in Middle-Earth to play on them. You will not find new playable cultures, but Numenorean and Haradrim will receive some changes.

Main changes in Alpha v0.1.6:
    - 20 new provinces in Gondor, Enedwaith and Calenardhon (later Rohan)
    - New armor for Nizar (Haradrim Black Snake Clan faction leader) (thanks Edred for great concept)
    - New armor (still WIP) for Ikrimah (Haradrim Golden Lion Clan faction leader) (thanks Edred for mask concept)
    - Nizar and Ikrimah now have own bodyguards (avaiable in campaign and custom battle)
    - More variants of movemment animations for spearmen with shields by CherJair
    - Some new building icons (for Numenorean) by Mareon
    - New campaign settlement models for Haradrim
    - Changes in economy - now some buildings basically generate less wealth, but other building can increase it
    - Unplayable Wildmen factions in campaign (avaiable in custom battle, but it only few units - so I suggest to not play as them)

So, in Alpha v0.1.6 you will have campaign map with 72 provinces - it more than Shogun 2 vanilla campaign. Here you have map with marked avaiable lands:

About changes in economy, I have to test how it works now + I want to expand it in next patches - I hope that this system will be works good (atm, I found one bug, for some reason local bonus not working, but I will try fix it). Here you have example how it works:

+ Here you have some additional screenshots and one video:

Nizar, Shah of Harad

Ikrimah, Warlord of Golden Lion Clan
    (WIP, when I will finish this armor probably I will upload video from work)

Model of Haradrim settlement for lvl 5 on campaign map:

Spearmen with more variants of movement animations:

And this is all, I hope that you will see patch in close days. See you next time ^^
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Dev blog - Last Alliance: TW - Alpha v0.1.6

Sara, perhaps post the other new Haradrim settlements as well?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

You are doing incredible work Who would've thought something like this would be possible in shogun 2. Keep it up!
    Wanna play as minor clans from expanded Japan by unamie5? Now you can: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=428505886

Shogun 2 in a new light - Historical Shogun 2 Mod

@alhoon here you are

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    LVL 1:

LVL 2:

LVL 3:

LVL 4:

I wonder to optimize it a bit, because some details are too small in game
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,