Thread: Campaign

Default Campaign

Hi guys I’m new to this mod and was just wondering whether the campaign is out of beta and finished for a nice experience to play with limited bugs and crashes etc?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Campaign

Campaign will stay as it is unfortunately. I lost my two HDD last year at the same time, and I don't have the working files anymore. So I won't update the mod anytime soon, I'd have to redo them all and I'm too busy with my warhammer mod.

That’s a shame it’s looks a very promising mod. Will you be investing on the mod in the future? Maybe after your warhammer mod?

Patrician Artifex

Maybe, but I think I have at least 2 years work for Warhammer... and CA will then release Warhammer III.

If CA makes a Napoleon II, I will for sure come back to this period.

Would you say the Mod is stable For a long campaign without any crashes and game breaking bugs?

Patrician Artifex

Any crash? No, there were crashes reporting after a while, not systematic but annoying. And since they are not systematic, they are hard to correct.

Oh well, I’ll buy Napoleon anyway and give this Mod a try as this looks the best mod I’ve seen.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Many of the random CTD's show up later in the campaign play. I usually save at the end of every turn, before an important battle and especially after I've fought a large battle.
    This gives you the ability to go back and continue your campaign in case of a CTD. I also found that it helps to make different moves on the campaign map with an earlier save_game file (one or two turns back) as the AI sometimes gets hung up trying to decide what to do
    Last edited by Lord Davn; July 01, 2020 at 08:11 AM.

Awesome I’ll definitely try those tips Thank you Lord Davn