Thread: Isengard Musics

Default Isengard Musics

Hello,

Anyone here know the names of the campaign music songs used "exclusively" for the Isengard campaign map? There's only 2 I believe, one's just dreary and haunting and the other sounds kinda like a mix of helplessness and yet also beauty. I used to listen to them in a TATW soundtrack YT video which seems to have been made private, region locked or something since the other day and the names were never given for those two.

I'd like to have the audio files too if I may, unfortunately don't have the disc space to install the whole mod right now. Literally uninstalled all the Kingdoms campaigns just to make enough room to cram in one good full conversion mod at a time, lol.

Your help is greatly appreciated,
    -Kilij

EDIT: Also should've clarified, I don't mean any songs from the LOTR Trilogy movies, they're just 2 songs this mod used for Isengard, from where? Idk...
    Last edited by Kilij of the East; June 10, 2020 at 10:03 PM.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Isengard Musics

Isengard shares the same music with all orc factions.
    Is any of the tracks you're looking for here?

All very nice tracks, I do remember these and I know Isengard also uses these tracks, but it's not these ones. I'm pretty sure they're Isengard exclusive tracks the other evil factions lack. Maybe the YT video still works in your country, idk, I think he made it private for some reason. I will post the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeAUlnV9Nw
    Last edited by Kilij of the East; June 11, 2020 at 11:17 AM.

Actually, I found a Let's Play video with the volume sufficiently low that I can hear them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxfFUeO6PsE

The first one you can barely hear but it's at around 5:41m and the second starts after and you can hear clearly after 6:20m.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

My new installation of TATW comes with all the sound files unpacked - if you are pressed for space then only install part one (part two contains only the movies) and afterwards check in the data\sounds\music folder.

Thanks Gig, managed to just barely get them by deleting the mod's other files while it was downloading, heh!

As for the songs. They're there, but not named unfortunately. One is just called "entitled" with no other information and the other is "evilmencampaignmaptheme" with a 'Raphael de Almeida' in the artist line and the album is listed as "Lord of the Rings: Total War", which I believe is the RTW mod. Couldn't find anything else about them though. I'm attaching them just in case anyone else here might know or is just trying to find these songs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Soothsayer's Avatar Campidoctor

The “entitled” one sounds like it comes from a game track. Like either Battle for Middle Earth 1 or 2. It could also be from a film. I ran it through 3 different music recognition sites and it came out nothing. Just a really obscure ambient track. This has been mysterious to me as well.
    I WON THIS BATTLE!

Yeah, I really like these tracks so it's a shame I can't find the artists. Although I guess it adds to the songs though, being soo mysterious you can't even find out where they came from.