Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTW in MTW2 TOTAL CONVERSION Project idea

Default Re: MTW in MTW2 TOTAL CONVERSION Project idea

the rest will remain with MTW2 game system and movement and everything, want to make only aesthetics change (only less colors and details more a dark atmopshere MTW2 system map) and new special missions for agents (treason for generals or governors, burn population and kill your faction leader) that's all! the rest will be as SSHIP and MTW2 always were everything else will remain the same as the normal SSHIP.. of course I will take GA mode and music and portraits from MTW either. But nothing more than that! It would be much easier now

One day in the future when I will have much more hours of MTW and MTW2 and programming skill experience I will do a whole my videogame with MTW1 engine and graphics and map or at least very similar to it only change the name of the game to not have problems but the rest will be the same with only modern graphics in battle and newer diplomatic and politics system! Then I will make my OWN perfect MTW/MTW2 hybrid! I promise it one day I will achieve it making a whole game from scracth! But talking is much easier than doing.... But I will make my own MTW medieval style game one day

Good luck then Nikola!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12