Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888113128129130131132133134135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2813

Thread: Death of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots.

Default Re: Death of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    That Rosenbaum creep lived like he died - trying to touch an nonconsenting minor.
    To be fair, Rittenhouse was quite a bit too old for him. He preferred nine to eleven-year-olds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

The dangerous precedent of what, justified self-defense? Its actually a good thing, violent thugs like the ones Rittenhouse shot will now think twice before attacking people.
    The cowardly left demand that you submit to the mob:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The left desires a new precedent: that you are to submit to the mob and take a beating. If you resist, you are to be imprisoned.

The only aspect in which justice didn't prevail was the fact that Gage Grosskreutz wasn't charged, I mean he literally came there to riot and commit arsons and most importantly he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse, yet he was never held responsible.
    While Grosskreutz is a serial criminal, and was in possession of a concealed firearm in violation of the law, there is no evidence that he was there to start fires.

Grosskreutz record:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    On May 9, 2015, Grosskreutz was stopped by police in Greenfield, about 40 miles from Kenosha, after cops reported he had “bloodshot and glassy” eyes — with the officers recovering a 9mm Glock 19 handgun from his vehicle.In 2013, he was charged with smashing the bedroom window at an ex-girlfriend’s home at 4 a.m., with the woman claiming he had been harassing her on the phone.
    One year earlier, was hit with a felony burglary charge in New Berlin when cops said he was caught trying to sell three stolen PlayStation consoles, the outlet reported.
    And in 2010, Grosskreutz was arrested and charged with hitting his grandmother in the face during a dispute, during which he also threw a lamp and damaged a wall.
    The then-17-year-old swung “a lamp into the living room wall, damaging the lamp and the wall and struck her across the face with an open hand,” a report in that case said.
    Police said he was charged with disorderly conduct and criminal damage.
    In addition, he has prior juvenile arrests that are sealed, the Mail said.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/15/sole-s...l-past-report/
    https://heavy.com/news/gaige-grosskreutz/
    Last edited by Infidel144; November 20, 2021 at 08:28 AM.

The dangerous precedent of what, justified self-defense? Its actually a good thing, violent thugs like the ones Rittenhouse shot will now think twice before attacking people.
    The only aspect in which justice didn't prevail was the fact that Gage Grosskreutz wasn't charged, I mean he literally came there to riot and commit arsons and most importantly he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse, yet he was never held responsible.
    Precedent for any coward carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have to create violent situations and killing people aimlessly. You champion for self-defense here but somehow people pointing a gun at a person pointing his rifle at them after the said person shot down two other people is an evil act.
    The Armenian Issue

"A note on Kenosha in light of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Until quite recently, the mainstream liberal argument was that burning down businesses for racial justice was both good and healthy. Burnings allowed for the expression of righteous rage, and the businesses all had insurance to rebuild.

When I was at the New York Times, I went to Kenosha to see about this, and it turned out to be not true. The part of Kenosha that people burned in the riots was the poor, multi-racial commercial district, full of small, underinsured cell phone shops and car lots. It was very sad to see and to hear from people who had suffered. Beyond the financial loss, small storefronts are quite meaningful to their owners and communities, which continuously baffles the Zoom-class.

Something odd happened with that story after I filed it. It didn’t run. It sat and sat.

Now it could be that the piece was just bad. I’ve sent in bad ones before, and I’ll do it again. A few weeks after I filed, an editor told me: The Times wouldn’t be able to run my Kenosha insurance debacle piece until after the 2020 election, so sorry.

There were a variety of reasons given—space, timing, tweaks here or there.

Eventually the election passed. Biden was in the White House. And my Kenosha story ran. Whatever the reason for holding the piece, covering the suffering after the riots was not a priority. The reality that brought Kyle Rittenhouse into the streets was one we reporters were meant to ignore. The old man who tried to put out a blaze at a Kenosha store had his jaw broken. The top editor of the Philadelphia Inquirer had to resign in June 2020 amid staff outcry for publishing a piece with the headline, “Buildings Matter, Too.”

If you lived in those neighborhoods on fire, you were not supposed to get an extinguisher. The proper response — the only acceptable response — was to see the brick and mortar torn down, to watch the fires burn and to say: thank you."
    https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/tgi...ssiagate-falls

That is the only acceptable point of view of the cowardly left.
    Last edited by Infidel144; November 20, 2021 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Precedent for any coward carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have to create violent situations and killing people aimlessly.
    Its a precedent for using firearms to defend your life. The rest is just a bunch of falsehoods that you are claiming after they were disproven in court by massive amount of evidence including testimony of the surviving rioter. There are better ways to cope with this, you know.
    You champion for self-defense here but somehow people pointing a gun at a person pointing his rifle at them after the said person shot down two other people is an evil act.
    Um, what? They attacked Kyle, who wasn't provoking them. Of course Grosskreutz and his "comrades" were acting unlawfully by trying to kill Kyle and Kyle's actions were justified.

Its a precedent for using firearms to defend your life. The rest is just a bunch of falsehoods that you are claiming after they were disproven in court by massive amount of evidence including testimony of the surviving rioter. There are better ways to cope with this, you know.

Um, what? They attacked Kyle, who wasn't provoking them. Of course Grosskreutz and his "comrades" were acting unlawfully by trying to kill Kyle and Kyle's actions were justified.
    None of what I said have been disproven in the court. You are confusing your own opinion with facts of the case. There have been no indication to suggest that anyone in that crowd was trying to kill Rittenhouse.
    The Armenian Issue

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    ...the man he maimed and the families of the men he killed could sue him for wrongful death and bodily harm.
    Yeah, I would like to see that lol
    "I had this son, a violent child-rapist pedophile felon who chased you down and tried to murder you, but you killed him in rightful self-defence... I want money!"

Rittenhouse knew Rosenbaum was unarmed. He testified as such. At no point did anyone tried to murder Rittenhouse.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Yeah, I would like to see that lol
    "I had this son, a violent child-rapist pedophile felon who chased you down and tried to murder you, but you killed him in rightful self-defence... I want money!"
    If anything, they might as well have better luck suing prosecutor, especially relatives of that bald pedo who prosecutor basically implied was physically incapable because of his low height.
    None of what I said have been disproven in the court. You are confusing your own opinion with facts of the case. There have been no indication to suggest that anyone in that crowd was trying to kill Rittenhouse.
    What you are saying is demonstrably false, as per the evidence presented in the case, including testimony of your "comrade" who admitted he admitted he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse shot him. Like what's the point in saying something that has been proven false by both defense and prosecutors? You should perhaps fact-check things before you take claims from mainstream media without rational skepticism.

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Rittenhouse knew Rosenbaum was unarmed. He testified as such. At no point did anyone tried to murder Rittenhouse.
    Rosenbaum literary said "If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I'm going to ing kill you!"
    Rosenbaum lunged at Rittenhouse and reached for his gun to take it, thats when Rittenhouse had to shoot him to prevent him getting the gun and live up to his earlier words.

Its in McGinniss' testimony (he was the prosecutors witness btw)

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all counts HAHAHAHAHA

Justice has prevailed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Acquitted on all charges.
    We can still defend ourselves from the mob.
    Big L for the Kenosha Kickers
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

What you are saying is demonstrably false, as per the evidence presented in the case, including testimony of your "comrade" who admitted he admitted he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse shot him. Like what's the point in saying something that has been proven false by both defense and prosecutors? You should perhaps fact-check things before you take claims from mainstream media without rational skepticism.
    Facts disagree with you though. There has been little (limited by testimonies of highly questionable and biased individuals) to no evidence that anyone tried to murder Rittenhouse despite what's been claimed so far. One of the shot men pointing his gun at Rittenhouse as Rittenhouse points his rifle at him is not exactly an evidence you should rely on.

Rosenbaum literary said "If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I'm going to ing kill you!"
    Rosenbaum lunged at Rittenhouse and reached for his gun to take it, thats when Rittenhouse had to shoot him to prevent him getting the gun and live up to his earlier words.

Its in McGinniss' testimony (he was the prosecutors witness btw)
    Not literally. Allegedly. Not according to McGinniss' testimony, but according to Balch's testimony, who was with Rittenhouse that night, who is a member of a far-right movement which thinks a civil war is soon to come, propagating many Nazi propaganda videos.
    The Armenian Issue

Facts disagree with you though. There has been little (limited by testimonies of highly questionable and biased individuals) to no evidence that anyone tried to murder Rittenhouse despite what's been claimed so far. One of the shot men pointing his gun at Rittenhouse as Rittenhouse points his rifle at him is not exactly an evidence you should rely on.

Not literally. Allegedly. Not according to McGinniss' testimony, but according to Balch's testimony, who was with Rittenhouse that night, who is a member of a far-right movement which thinks a civil war is soon to come, propagating many Nazi propaganda videos.
    That's not a fact, its just your opinion based on biased and questionable sources such as mainstream media.
    As per the case, Rittenhouse was attacked by those 3 commies and had no choice but to defend himself, which is supported by video evidence and testimonies, including testimony of one of the rioters who admitted he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse, thus leaving Kyle no choice. Whether Rittenhouse or his friend was a member of militia or Peoples Front of Judea or even Judea's People's Front is not relevant.

That's not a fact, its just your opinion based on biased and questionable sources such as mainstream media.
    As per the case, Rittenhouse was attacked by those 3 commies and had no choice but to defend himself, which is supported by video evidence and testimonies, including testimony of one of the rioters who admitted he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse, thus leaving Kyle no choice. Whether Rittenhouse or his friend was a member of militia or Peoples Front of Judea or even Judea's People's Front is not relevant.
    What is not a fact in that pose you responded to?
    The Armenian Issue

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Have you even watched the trial?
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Have you even watched the trial?
    In leftist world, KKKyle is a hardened veteran Atomwaffen gang member, who brought automatic rifles to an entirely peaceful event where the participants calmly stood around and sang Joy to World and discussed world peace. KKKyle charged in screaming racial epithets and opening fire with an automatic rifle in each hand. Little Jojo Rosenbaum, who loved children, calmly approached KKKyle, to offer him flowers, and give him hug, KKKyle then brutally gunned little Jojo, who loved children, down. KKKyle then ran away. While running he slipped and fell, at which point Young Tony Huber approached him, offered him a hand up, and even tried to give KKKyle his skateboard. KKKyle, rather than accepting this, opened fire with both weapons at once ripping young Tony to shreds. Then the kind and compassionate Gaige Grosskreutz, concerned that KKKyle might have hurt himself in his fall, came over to offer his medical assistance, and even tried to give KKKyle a gift. When the kind and compassionate Gaige tried to check KKKyle for injuries, KKKyle then viciously hurled the kind and compassionate Gaige to the pavement, forced him to stretch out both of his arms and then simultaneously blew each arm off with the automatic rifles he was holding, one in each hand.
    KKKyle, being an inhuman monster, then laughed, lit a cigarette, and, after spraying the gathering with his remaining ammunition, calmly walked away.

In light of those facts, watching a trial is not necessary, particularly a trial in which all the participants were white supremacists. There would be no justice for the black bodies KKKyle gunned down...
    Last edited by Infidel144; November 20, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

I know, its much easier to rant about a false premise than to actually address the reality. It clouds one's knowledge of the lack of merit of one's own position. Word salads are puked out and you give yourself a pat in the back.
    The Armenian Issue

Says the guy whose sole argument is that the jury was wrong because (*insert word salad here*)
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    Says the guy whose sole argument is that the jury was wrong because (*insert word salad here*)
    Can you link to the post where I posted this "word salad" in relation to why the jury was wrong?
    The Armenian Issue