Thread: Bremon

Default Bremon

Any ideas why clicking on Bremon as a Dane causes CTD but it works just fine playing as France? One other question..anyway to ensure a settlement revolt goes to slaves not to a faction. I have played a bunch of games (I always play toggle_fow I like the eb and flow) and Scotland always wins England. When I played as Scotland at least 3 settlements revolted to me from Vikings was the obvious reason. One other other question....in the vanilla game there is scripting to save a faction almost eliminated and inflict Total War on a faction that is dominating. Any reason I couldn't use that script (with differences of course) in this mod? I removed the ; that was prohibiting elite troops and gave France higher upkeep costs so far. I also increased distance penalty substantially so a Dane invasion of East Anglia is yellow and blue for quite a long time in the game now. Its a real good game I have played at least 10 times past 1066. I am going to remove the Demense building tree as well and let factions horde.

Default Re: Bremon

I just read through the whole bugs thread, and even though people have brought up this crash, it has never been addressed as far as I know.

Default Re: Bremon

Scotland only has to fight in the south and it has no big enemy. It can get the rebel settlements and get huge.