Thread: The Winners of POTW 603 & GPOTW 164 & UESW 500

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default The Winners of POTW 603 & GPOTW 164 & UESW 500

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week | Tale of the Week | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions | Graphics Workshop Monthly Competition >>

The winner of POTW 603 was naxzul666

The winner of GPOTW 164 was Swaeft

The winner of UESW 500 was Veteraan

Rewardsnaxzul666: 1 point and +3 reps;
    Swaeft: 1 point and +3 reps;
    Veteraan: 1 point and +6 reps;

Ladies and gentlemen,
    it's me, ya boy Turk, ready to announce the winners of this week's Picture Competitions!

In this week's POTW naxzul666 presents us with a shot from the Warhammer games (don't ask me which one) of some elves riding dinosaurs. What more do you want from a fantasy game I ask you? They also seem very hungry. I'm gonna run, just in case. Congrats on your victory naxzul666!

Again Swaeft claims victory in the GPOTW, this time with a superb shot from Battlefield 1. Once again we see why blimps were never a good idea, not in war nor as public transportation. Get those things out of the air before someone hurts himself! Congratulations to you Swaeft!

And last but not least, our winner for the special edition UESW 500 goes to Veteraan! His Elves rake in a nice reward for him. +6 rep and, specially for this edition of the UESW, a Picture Competition point, Veteraan's very first! Well done good sir.

And with that we're done here. I thank all of you for your participation and bid you a goodday and hope to see you all next time!

Turk (out)

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 603 & GPOTW 164 & UESW 500

Congratulations to the winners!
    Turk, thanks for running the competition, great job!
    Really, what else can bring airships, dinosaurs, and elves together in one place? Right, only a PotW`s winners thread.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Again, thanks to everybody that voted. I honestly didn't think I would win this one, as there was some stiff competition to deal with.

On a side note, the DCI:LA team will release a Public Beta of the mod in June. Exact date yet to be disclosed. Anybody that would like to play with the units that feature in all my screenshots posted here, will be able to do so next month.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Great news, Veteraan, we'll be looking forward to it.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Congratulations to the winners.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë View Post
    In this week's POTW naxzul666 presents us with a shot from the Warhammer games (don't ask me which one) of some elves riding dinosaurs. What more do you want from a fantasy game I ask you? They also seem very hungry. I'm gonna run, just in case. Congrats on your victory naxzul666!
    Amazon-Elves, that is (not the ones founded by Jeff Bezos). Congratulations to the winners. Quite some variation this week, indeed.

Now, UESW 500 has 12 votes while GPOTW and POTW have 10 and 11, while UESW 499 has 12 votes and UESW 498 has 14 votes. What does that mean? Guess for yourself!

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I missed a week of TWC, so imagine my surprise to see you posting the winner's post Turk! Very glad to see you here

Congrats to the rest of the winners as well, and as always thanks for voting and participating, you guys make the competition a great one!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    Amazon-Elves, that is (not the ones founded by Jeff Bezos). Congratulations to the winners. Quite some variation this week, indeed.

Now, UESW 500 has 12 votes while GPOTW and POTW have 10 and 11, while UESW 499 has 12 votes and UESW 498 has 14 votes. What does that mean? Guess for yourself!
    Both kinds are ready to devour you

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    I missed a week of TWC, so imagine my surprise to see you posting the winner's post Turk! Very glad to see you here

Congrats to the rest of the winners as well, and as always thanks for voting and participating, you guys make the competition a great one!
    There is no escape. No recall or Intervention can work in this place. I am everywhere

Remember, we will be watching

I feel like there's more voters and more competition these days...

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Thank you everyone ,congratulations Swaeft and Veteraan