Thread: Slavic rebels refuse to obey to the tables!

Icon4 Slavic rebels refuse to obey to the tables!

Hello! Working on my bugfixing mod on the workshop, I encountered a very weird issue.

First I noticed the slavic rebels were not immune to snow attrition so I casually added them to campaign_map_attrition_faction_immunities.

Then I moved to other bugfixes since I was sure it would work like it works for other factions.

Until I noticed something else: when they occupy a settlement their garrison includes all the correct units PLUS their upgrades, meaning in the garrison there is both Levy Spearmen and Slavic Spearmen (the upgrade of the first) for example

To my knowledge this only happens when the technology that upgrades the unit is not present in the technology tree of the faction. But as far as I am concerned I see their tech tree includes the upgrade tech and I find no reason why, compared to all other rebel factions, this happens only to slavic rebels.

And the reason I believe there is a general "disobedience" is the fact that additionally the campaign_map_attrition_faction_immunities table doesn't work for them while it worked perfectly for the slavic separatists. Their faction group is correct, their culture/subculture is correct, they obey to change of their flag, so I don't see where the problem is...

If anyone knows how we can approach the problem it will help me immensely. I have spent days on this problem to no avail.

Default Re: Slavic rebels refuse to obey to the tables!

Here is a screenshot of the attrition still applying despite the faction being in the slavic faction group (vanilla) and the faction immunities table (added by me).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bugattr1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	361768

Here is the bigger issue, the oversized garrison caused by the co-existence of the correct units and their upgrades, even though these should not co-exist. In all other rebel factions the upgrades do not co-exist with the correct units so this must be a problem related to the slavic rebels and not the rebels in general.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buggarr2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	361769

The flag was changed just to test whether they at least obey to the factions table. It doesn't affect the above issues in any way.