Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Warden of the West - FFA-Potatoto Wins!!

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Warden of the West - FFA

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dwarves have been subbed. I can continue to sub each of the major 2 factions that have left now. However, I think we should consider either waiting for a replacement to find or end the hotseat prematurely. I don't know if it makes sense to just have Isengard vs. Men of the West fighting it out....
    Let me know what you guys think

http://www.filedropper.com/wotwmen25
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Yeah it is usseles to continue in case we do not have repleacements.

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

Well the hotseat was interesting when Isengard was not around. It was a good fight. But Isengard defeated Rohan too soon and then just got to build up his empire. He is too strong for me to face alone, so I guess we can call Potatoto the winner.

The only way I might have a shot is if I take those 3 factions to play it out vs Isengard, but I don't think that's worth both of our time anymore ^^ I'm willing to say GG to Potatoto.
    Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

If Potato is up for the challenge we can certainly do that. Imo that seems like the only way to have a balanced hotseat for the remainder of the game, but I didn't want to suggest it since it would mean Potato would lose a significant part of his advantage. On the other hand it is Potato's choice what he wants to do.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

I do not see much sense in transitioning this HS into 1vs1. If there will be no repleacements then it is better to just end the HS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well in that case then I believe we will end this hotseat. Sending rep around to everyone who played! Thank you all for being patient with my admining and for sticking to this hotseat, I only wish I could have kept it going for longer. However, with that being said Potatoto is a deserved winner!

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Warden of the West - FFA-Potatoto Wins!!

GGs
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.