Thread: Rome and some cities won't upgrade.

Default Rome and some cities won't upgrade.

Hi! I can't upgrade certain buildings such as forum, metal working community in Rome. Also in Volsinium and many other cities. I suspect the temples have to do with this weird problem. Any city with Neptune or Vulcan temples has no problem. Rome has Temple of Jupiter by default. So I just wanna double check this with you guys. Also no one is talking about this weird issue on this forum. Rome already has imperial palace but it's development got stuck because I can't build great forum therefore curia can't be built. The problem is I can't build 3rd tier of engineer building. It says it needs stationed garrison or something but I already have factional government built. My Rome building queue is already empty, nothing can be built. Please help me

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Default Re: Rome and some cities won't upgrade.

There is no great Forum, your next upgrade is Curia.

To build Curia is a bit problematic due to you require engineer workshop (craftmen building level 3) and for roman factions you require either...
    - greek/hellenistic colony/natives (in greek world or under greek influence somehow)
    - OR academic buildings level 3 or unique academic building (which means it already has last level of market before by previous owner and previous owner build this buildings)
    - OR marian reform (which you nolonger control how to trigger it, it now in hand of greek)

So I think in your case, Rome unlikely to able to build Curia until you could make greek faction trigger marian reforms for you.
    Last edited by Suppanut; May 22, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.