Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Discussion] Constitution Revamp

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Discussion] Constitution Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    LOL, do you even know what the CdeC is?

It was a group of 12. They did more than just vote in citizens. They also dealt with discipline.

The above removed half of the people we have now.

One Consul (replaces the prefects and Primus prefects)
    Curator (replaces censors and it is now one person). We don't need an army of Assistants.
    The elections will be stacked so that each person is responsible for conducting the elections.

The last part removes the triumvirate altogether.

No more debates in discipline. If you get a Curia warning or a moderators warning above 2 points, then 1 month suspension.
    Minor moderators warnings and Curial warnings can be dealt with with a Censure

If a citizen is persistent, then an Ostrakon is initiated. T keep it from being Arbitrary, both the Curator and Consul must agree.

I am not seeing how "two people" turned into 12 people, but ok.

Curator makes sense because originally, the Censors do what the Curator did. Plus, it brings back a historic title doing what it did before.

We really do not need three "moderators." The Consul and Curator can perform this task.
    Then just support Frunk's proposal. It'd achieve the same result more or less.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: [Discussion] Constitution Revamp

How so exactly?

Point 1: No Decisions (This proposal does not alter the nature of the Curia as a place for suggestions and grievances.)
    Point 2: No More Constitution (Curial Offices, except Magistrate). I still maintain a Constitution and Curia Officers.
    Point 3: I do not address it, but i still maintain the Curia and ideally the Prothalomos should be resorted as moving it has been a failure.

Additional differences. The Consul and Curator will moderate the forum, not Moderators.

I could go on and on,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12