Thread: diplomacy lock

Default diplomacy lock

Hi

I am sure I am not alone in using lockdown as a good excuse to revisit the Lord of the Rings novels.

To accompany the book I downloaded third age with the MOS sub mod for medieval total war 2.

Now I want to relive the books and I don't want elves and dwarves getting stuck into each other (particularly before mordor is finish). I appreciate they were not best of buds but I think once the alliance was forged to rid middle earth of sauron they wouldn't have started at each other until the task was complete.

Does anyone know how to lock alliances? Or at least make the elves and dwarves more fond of each other. I know I can forge alliance or stop wars under diplomacy cheating but I want them to want to be friends.

Thanks for any help offered and I hope Total War is a helpful distraction at the moment

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

Default Re: diplomacy lock

Very long time ago, there was two small complementary submods, which were included in RR+RS, which was included in MOS, but MOS removed the two small submods to rather include a more artificial scripted solution.
    I don't remember the names, maybe Better Alliances and EvilVsGood.
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing RealmOfLothlõrien (ThirdAge mod). < <
    My small products here.

Default Re: diplomacy lock

MOS has permanent alliances, UNLESS they are allied to 2 factions which will fight each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you people?