Thread: Eastern Imperial Map?

Default Eastern Imperial Map?

Hey guys. I remember downloading a map of all the Poleis and their levels, and it was mighty useful. But now, I need a map that shows me locations that will get conversion to Eastern Imperial if I build Native Colonies there. I know, as a general guideline, it is the Persian Empire and India, but if I could get a more accurate map, it would be very neat.

Edit: I was using the building browser and checking the native colony building. If I saw a Cultural Conversion stat line, I'd know it was one of the places, but now the line seems to be gone in places that previously applied.
    Last edited by RodriguesSting; May 18, 2020 at 06:31 PM.

Default Re: Eastern Imperial Map?

I made a quick map based on this line from the EDB
    Code:
    religion_level bonus 1 requires factions { cul_1, cul_3, cul_4, f_nabatu, f_carthage, f_numidia, f_saka, f_sauromatae, } and not region_religion rel_c 45 and event_counter ecReligionUpdate 1 and not hidden_resource egypt and hidden_resource anatolian or hidden_resource baktria or hidden_resource caucasus or hidden_resource eastern or hidden_resource indo or hidden_resource ioudaioi
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Fantastic work, thanks.

Also the +1% Cultural Conversion line is still reliable, it is just that will show up every other season. Sometimes Autumn and Spring, sometimes Winter and Summer, I couldn't really observe any reliable pattern other than, if you are not seeing it this turn, you will see in the next.
    Last edited by RodriguesSting; May 19, 2020 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RodriguesSting View Post
    Fantastic work, thanks.

Also the +1% Cultural Conversion line is still reliable, it is just that will show up every other season. Sometimes Autumn and Spring, sometimes Winter and Summer, I couldn't really observe any reliable pattern other than, if you are not seeing it this turn, you will see in the next.
    The conversion is every 3 turns for all colonies in the game I believe.