Thread: RMEeditor - making a invisible texture?

Default RMEeditor - making a invisible texture?

Hi.
    I am basically trying to make a part of a model (a helmet) invisible. In RME I can see what textures are used for this helmet. They are in categories: difuse, specular, normal map, text mask and gloss map.
    I have tired to delete all but the model is still wisible. How do I need to edit them to make the model invisible? I am looking for the simplest way as I don't know anything about editing textures.

Thank You in advance

Sorry for my English...Some textures cannot be invisible - I don't know why...You must take diffuse texture, open it in Photoshop, add ALPHA channel, and in this ALPHA channel you must paint over parts of texture that must be invisible.....Try do it and than,please, answer for result....So you must have PHOTOSHOP and DDS-plagin....You must save as ''DXT1 with ALPHA or DXT5 with INTERPOLATED ALPHA ''

Also some textures become invisible, and some don't - they become black (very black)....I don't know why and people from other "total war"sites can't to answer for me...

Maybe answer contain in properties of RIGIDMODEL but work with RM is very hard.....I try to work with RM but there are so difficults....
    Last edited by Frunk; May 22, 2020 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.