Thread: Unofficial Project 1.8 Barbarian Invasion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Unofficial Project 1.8 Barbarian Invasion

This is the unofficial project 1.8 for Rome TW Barbarian Invasion.

Short information in English:

This project unlocking the blocked game functions. For example, do you know about original Huns from CA? We saw them in BI and they were... terrible. This unofficial project making Huns more historical and more beautiful. Huns now have many interesting new models and new units. Also there is a completely rebalanced factions: Romano-British, Franks, Saxons, Berbers, Sassanids, Celts and others. Celts and Sassanids have new unit lines. Also there are many other new changes, which can be interesting.

New campaigns:
    - 400 campaign have plot line about the beginning of Imperial global Crisis. Many new playable factions. Romans are in terror and civil war. Many barbarians are already not wildlings, but new kings and queens with normal armies. Slavs are going to capture all provinces with their armies. Situation is really terrible.

- 420 campaign have plot line about Romano-British fight for their home. And Huns are more powerful and cruel now. Many improved cities in the campaign map. This campaign is more harder then 400, because of a lot of cruel situations for many factions. Its will be true disaster for neophites.

- 435 campaign and other campaigns (493, 500 and 366)
    Also you have ability to play on Mundus Magnus map.

Recommend to play all campaigns in very hard\very hard game levels.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download link
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/unofficial-patch-18 - main moddb thread

Patched ENG Barbarian Invasion version 1.8 with all addons and bonuses - https://www.moddb.com/mods/unofficia...community-pack (BI folder, no full game of course, because i`m not, who are using pirated content)

---------------------------------------------------

MORE FRESH VERSION!

About BI Unofficial Project 1.8 - Nephilime version

Download links
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/unofficia...or-patch-18-bi

Hello friends! Its again me, and now i`m introducing you the newest addon for Unofficial Patch 1.8 Barbarian Invasion. To say fair, installation is very simple. Addon is already have BI folder within with installed 1.8 files. So you need just delete old BI folder and place the folder from mod archive.
    Nephilime Addon is a special unit pack. Earlier, i tried to make unit packs for 1.8, and already did it. Name of one addon was Merowey Unit Pack. But later, i deleted this unit pack because a lot of bugged units. Now i made a quality addon with a lot of new beautiful units. Units are for many factions, even for Rebels. There are also changes in the strat models of generals and captains, and also some new cities for the 435 campaign. But new units - is the main thing of this addon.

Here you are the list of new units:
    Franks: Antrustions (heavy infantry) and Royal Knights
    Alemanni, Burgundii and Lombardi: Northern Raiders
    All West Roman factions: New Foederati Infantry (now with more good models)
    Huns Empire: Ephtalite Swordsmen
    Byzantine Empire: Constantinople Guards and Basileos Clibinarii
    Byzantine Rebels: Anatolian Cataphracts
    Roxolani: Mercs Parthian macemen
    Sarmatians: Nervii Heavy Axemen
    Slavic nations: Grand Prince Druzhina (horsemen)
    Westgoths: Gothic Axemen
    Ostrogoths: Knights Horsemen and Christian Infantry

Also this addon is making some changes to models and textures of other units.
    Nephilime Addon is absolutely playable with all Additional Campaigns and Texture Pack. Its will not have any conflict, if you`ll install to this pack 500 AD campaign (for example) or New Textures Pack.

Credits:
    Pax Barbarika
    Vladimer
    TWcenter_Free_Content

Installation:

At first delete your main BI folder (save eng text files if it needs). Then put to the main directory BI folder from this archive. Now you can play!

WARNING! THE MOST FRESH AND NEW VERSION IS NEPHILIME!
    DOWNLOAD ONLY THIS!

---
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; December 04, 2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Nephilime new version

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --