Thread: The Winners of POTW 600 & POTW 601 & GPOTW 161 & GPOTW 162 & UESW 498 & VOTM 77!

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Default The Winners of POTW 600 & POTW 601 & GPOTW 161 & GPOTW 162 & UESW 498 & VOTM 77!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week | Tale of the Week | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions | Graphics Workshop Monthly Competition >>

The winner of POTW 600 was Swaeft

The winner of POTW 601 was Dead*Man*Wilson

The winner of GPOTW 161 was King Athelstan

The winner of GPOTW 162 was Swaeft

The winner of UESW 498 was Edax

The winner of VOTM 77 was warman222

RewardsSwaeft: 3 point and +9 reps;
    Dead*Man*Wilson: 1 point and +3 reps;
    King Athelstan: 1 point and +3 reps;
    Edax: +3 reps;
    warman222: 1 point and +6 reps

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!
    We have a lot of winners this week and I am happy to announce their names.

Let's start with the most significant event of the week, with the announcement of the winner of the anniversary POTW 600. In the battle with Araval for the first place, won screen of Swaeft. Although almost nothing is visible on the screen, except for a fireball flying in an unknown direction, but nevertheless, the voters considered it the best. Ok mate, I kidding of course. If seriously, it's a great screen which, in my opinion, perfectly conveys the intense expectation of battle that the besieging army is experiencing. Congratulations on your victory, Swaeft, you are the best in the anniversary POTW 600!
    But that's not all. Swaeft also became the winner of the GPOTW 162. Screen with a knight on a horse in the rays of the rising (or setting?) sun, scored the highest number of votes and brought to Swaeft another win. So congratulations on your double win this week, Swaeft, you did a great job!

A small digression concerning GPOTW 162. There is a tragedy in my family, my daughter demands that the results of the vote be reviewed and that the victory be awarded to Spiderman. This fact almost pushed me to official crime, I hesitated until the last moment, and only the Inquisition in the person of Content Hex was able to stop my fall. Aexodus, even though your screen didn't win the competition, it won one small heart that is worth all the awards in the world. Congratulations, you are starting to get fans.

Ok, let's move on.

The winner of the POTW 601 competition becomes Dead*Man*Wilson. Excellent screen, very atmospheric transmitting a fragment of a hot battle, and well-deserved first place. Congratulations on your victory, Dead*Man*Wilson!

Another duel, another winner. The battle for the right to take the first place in GPOTW 161 won King Athelstan. The futuristic panorama of an alien city (I assume that it is still a city) in the dark clouds under the rain, was recognized as the best. Congratulations on your victory, KA, great screen!

The winner of UESW 498 is Edax. His screen with a battle scene from NTW (I believe) is once again recognized as the best in the UESW competition. Congratulations on your victory, Edax, great job!

Finally the winner of VOTM 77 was Warman222. His video was recognized as the best and I am happy to announce that Warman222 becomes the bronze medalist of the video contest and enters in The Order of the Vainglorious Vaudevillian. Congratulations on the victory and the bronze, Warman, I hope that you will not stop there!

I also want to inform that King Athelstan and Dead*Man*Wilson is only one point away from silver medals. Come on, guys, medals are a step away from you, just come and get them.

This week we are hosting the anniversary UESW 500. In this regard, it was decided that the winner of the UESW 500 will be awarded +6 reputation and (which was not previously) an additional point.

I wish you all good luck in the upcoming contests and, as always, a huge thanks to everyone who participated and voted!
    Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Alexander78
    Last edited by Alexander78; May 15, 2020 at 11:08 AM.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 600 & POTW 601 & GPOTW 161 & GPOTW 162 & UESW 498 & VOTM 77!

Congratulations to all the winners on your amazing pictures and video, thanks to Alex and to all who took part! It's good to see a medal being awarded, it looks like there may be more soon.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 600 & POTW 601 & GPOTW 161 & GPOTW 162 & UESW 498 & VOTM 77!

Oh my this is a massive one, nicely done Alex! And congrats to the winners!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Congratulations to the winners.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

That was a beautiful writeup, Alex. And a really long one too, great work!

Congrats to the rest of the winners, the screenshots are of amazing quality, and I definitely look forward to each week's submission and result threads.

Also, big congrats to Warman for your medal! A thoroughly deserved milestone.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Great job! Everyone! I mean it!

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers