Thread: Pack File manager gives me an unhandled exception

Icon1 Pack File manager gives me an unhandled exception

Hey all, I'm trying to export sound files from Total War shogun 2 and I am running into errors. Whenever I open a sound file I get this error:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click Quit, the application will close immediately

Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

This is strange as the sound file does play in media player but I keep getting this error whenever I play one. How can I fix this issue?

Default Re: Pack File manager gives me an unhandled exception

I think I messed this post up. For some reason the colour showed as white. The error is

"unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click Quit, the application will close immediately

Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

This is weird as the sound file will play but the error continues showing up whenever I open a sound file

It happens to everyone I think. The same message appears when you want to edit units, but nothing happens and you can edit them normally.
    Wanna play as minor clans from expanded Japan by unamie5? Now you can: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=428505886

Shogun 2 in a new light - Historical Shogun 2 Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Collateral_dmg View Post
    It happens to everyone I think. The same message appears when you want to edit units, but nothing happens and you can edit them normally.
    So there is no way to stop the message from appearing?

I don't know really. But it's not like it breaks the program or anything, you just close it down.
    Wanna play as minor clans from expanded Japan by unamie5? Now you can: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=428505886

Shogun 2 in a new light - Historical Shogun 2 Mod