Thread: [Help] Help with animations_tables

Default [Help] Help with animations_tables

Hey guys, hope all of you are well, with your family and beloved people. Trying to create a new animation table by modifying the rome_man_bow_lance_cavalry to create a cavalry unit that can use bow for range attack, a lance to shock attack, and sword and shield to melee attack. That animation table allows to do the actions I want to get to the unit, except to fight in melee attacks, in where the unit only uses a sword. For that, I modified it to this way:

animation_table rome_man_bow_lance_cavalry
    {
    skeleton_type rome_man_game
    skeleton_type_cinematic rome_man

mount_table rome_mount_horse_lance

fragment rome_man_unarmed_fragment
    fragment rome_man_cinematic_fragment
    fragment rome_man_sword_shield_fragment
    fragment rome_man_sword_shield_matched_combat_fragment
    fragment rome_horse_rider_fragment
    fragment rome_horse_rider_sword_shield_fragment
    fragment rome_horse_rider_sword_shield_matched_combat_fragment
    fragment rome_horse_rider_lance_bow_fragment
    fragment rome_man_bow_fragment
    fragment rome_man_composite_bow_fragment
    fragment rome_horse_rider_bow_lancer_fragment

I changed the rome_man_sword_fragment to rome_man_sword_shield_fragment (Those fragments exists), and also for the matched_combat_fragment and the rider fragment. However, the game crashes in the charge screen. Any ideas for fix it?

If I can make another question (Hope Im not breaking the forum rules :/ ), how can the archers have the flammable, heavy and whistling arrows? I created a new arrow key at projectiles _tables and now I only have the default arrow, and there is no way to change it to the other arrows

Love u guys
    Anwyle

Default Re: [Help] Help with animations_tables

Ritter or some other animation guys would be best to answer the first question. I dabble in it but I am by no means proficient. I think you may have to create new animation fragments themselves to achieve what you want. That is where it gets rather complicated if you check out the fragment files.

For the projectiles I believe you need to create a missile weapon entry and then assign the different projectile types in missile weapons to projectiles. If I remember...

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Help] Help with animations_tables

Thanks Dresden for your answer. It worked!