My sister, do you still recall
    The blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?

Because AI is dumb and full of errors.

Default Re: TrueGeneral: Aimless Steel

ok thanks,keep up the great work!
    getting older

bitterhowl's Avatar Centenarius

Still need feedback, negative is probably more likely. Seems that performance depends of mod EDU.

all i can tell is that i having great battles with your battle ai

edit;just got an battle were i could easely butcher 2 archer units with infantry units,as the archer unit was focus too much on his target and forget to retreat, when mine infantry unit charge on them and they even continue hitting their arrows to that target unit, even when mine infantry unit was fighting them in an mellee fight.your infantry units are behaving the best i have ever seen in an battle ai.

but in total your battle ai is very good and great and hard battles are been fighted,even more battles to come so i can say more.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; June 04, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
    getting older

just got one battle against two enemy armies from poland,they besieged mine city and then they attacked it(it is strange that the ai never keep the settlement under siege with more then one army,others the reinforces of the enemy could had ladders and rams

the head of the polish army did a good fight but was defeated on the walls,the reinforce army of the polish was moving but stopped moving his units suddenly and then did nothing they did not go for the ladders or did not go for the ram,i do not known why,i do not known if you can make changes to the ai battle files so you can save at the start of the battle and do some changes to see if it got anny effect, the field battles are good work from the ai,if now the reiforce army can climb on the ladders or take the ram to try destroy the gate it would be aweful,i remember that they did this in the early version of the really bad ai from germanicus(but am not sure annymore), but not anny more in the later versions and maybe vanilla ai did this to
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; June 09, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
    getting older

bitterhowl's Avatar Centenarius

Thank you for playing! I have to mention you as official tester.

As for archers and sieges - these are known bugs and I'm working on it. Siege battles are part which I didn't modify in Alpha version. So I hope in Beta they gonna be better (got a motto right now - better hopes for bitterhowl).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12