Hello !

First of all sorry if there are any mistakes, english is not my first language.
So yesterday I started to get really interested in mods, and how to make them. After managing to get a few changes, I wanted to see if it was possible to create a new faction(aiming a bit high, i know but we have a lot of time on our hands right now).
I am a big fan of a manga called Kingdom, whose story takes place like 400+ years before TW Three Kingdoms. It's like 7 states fighting for control over China. See that I'm fairly new to this, I wanted to get your opinions on what would be best, between creating 7 new factions, and deleting every other faction from the main campaign, or keeping only 7 factions from the base game and changing their names faction leader and starting position.
My real problem is that i don't know how many files i am supposed to modify, there has been some tutorials about how to create factions, but none for three kingdoms. I understand that explaining this to someone new would be really complicated and would take a lot of time but if some of you can spare some times, even with some small tips, it would be really helpful, or even help me make the actual mod(you never know haha). There was a tuto that was made not so long ago on warhammer II : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1745518466. Don't really know how much of this I can use, since it's not the same game and some things must have changed though...

Well anyway, thank you for reading this, and ya'll stay strong during these hard times.