Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Charges dropped against General Flynn

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Charges dropped against General Flynn

The longer this goes on the worse it will be for Democrats. Up until the Flynn case I would not have believed any prosecutor or court in the US would proceed with a case when every witness for the prosecution had been fired for lying, but here we are.

At some point people will start to ask why Obama and Co. were, and are, so fixated on Flynn. It is well known that Flynn was fired by Obama when he spoke out against Obama's policies concerning ISIS and the Islamic Caliphate. But what would cause such hostility to last for so long?

Let's look at some facts:

John Brennan is a Muslim.
    Barrack Obama is on record as saying the Islamic call to prayer is the sweetest sound he's ever heard.
    Obama's policies allowed the expansion of the "caliphate".
    James Clapper altered intelligence documents to downplay the significance of ISIS, he lied to Congress under oath, and he called the Muslim Brotherhood a secular organization.
    Valarie Jarrett, Obama's chief advisor has strong ties to Islam.

And that's just for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    The longer this goes on the worse it will be for Democrats. Up until the Flynn case I would not have believed any prosecutor or court in the US would proceed with a case when every witness for the prosecution had been fired for lying, but here we are.

At some point people will start to ask why Obama and Co. were, and are, so fixated on Flynn. It is well known that Flynn was fired by Obama when he spoke out against Obama's policies concerning ISIS and the Islamic Caliphate. But what would cause such hostility to last for so long?

Let's look at some facts:

Barrack Obama is on record as saying the Islamic call to prayer is the sweetest sound he's ever heard.
    Obama's policies allowed the expansion of the "caliphate".
    James Clapper altered intelligence documents to downplay the significance of ISIS, he lied to Congress under oath, and he called the Muslim Brotherhood a secular organization.
    Valarie Jarrett, Obama's chief advisor has strong ties to Islam.

And that's just for starters.
    Wow! What an interesting show of desperate argumentation. Instead of admitting that you simply lied about the 302 documents you are willing to deflect from that by playing the Muslim Obama card. Just wow! The fact is that you lied about the 302 documents. Repeatedly. Now its time for you to live with that.
    The Armenian Issue

Interesting red herrings. Still not sure what that has to do with Flynn's decision not to take a lawyer in his meeting with the FBI agents and then his decision to lie to them.

This entire case balloons from Flynns decisions. Not an entrapment phase. FBI agents question people all the time. It is the person whom they're questioning's decision whether to have a lawyer and then whether to tell the truth.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Something a lot of people have forgotten in their need to rant about Obama.

One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

So. Did Flynn lie to the FBI. Or did Flynn perjure himself in court?

I know people like you really don't want to understand how federal documents work. But by affixing his name to that document with his attorney he is admitting in open court under penalty of perjury that he lied to the FBI(in and of itself a crime). So. If he is walking that back one of two things is happening. He either did lie to the FBI and someone is taking that case forward(not the DoJ if Barr has his way), or he perjured himself in open court by signing his own confession(something that judges don't like).
    There's a reason I'm asking specifically about evidence of him lying. IF the best evidence is his guilty plea, then it's suspect now because he's trying to withdraw it. Ergo, he didn't lie to the FBI...

Yes people can falsely plead guilty if under duress, which appears to be his defense. Regardless, it's a separate issue, ergo he still didn't lie to the FBI...

Hence I was interested to know if there's hard evidence of him lying to the FBI.
    "People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do." -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

In Soviet Russia you want Uncle Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    There's a reason I'm asking specifically about evidence of him lying. IF the best evidence is his guilty plea, then it's suspect now because he's trying to withdraw it. Ergo, he didn't lie to the FBI...

Yes people can falsely plead guilty if under duress, which appears to be his defense. Regardless, it's a separate issue, ergo he still didn't lie to the FBI...

Hence I was interested to know if there's hard evidence of him lying to the FBI.
    Duress is his to prove. He's under oath saying his signature is not under duress.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Interesting red herrings. Still not sure what that has to do with Flynn's decision not to take a lawyer in his meeting with the FBI agents and then his decision to lie to them.

This entire case balloons from Flynns decisions. Not an entrapment phase. FBI agents question people all the time. It is the person whom they're questioning's decision whether to have a lawyer and then whether to tell the truth.
    Flynn was told by Andy McCabe he didn't need a lawyer. The agents coming by to see him were just there to chit-chat on a get to know ya basis. Both McCabe and Strozk have been fired for LYING.

Going a little more into detail, FBI field agents had spent the last four months investigating Flynn and found nothing to be concerned about and recommended the investigation be shut down. It was Strozk who kept the investigation open so the FBI could send some agents over to question Flynn about the phone call to the Russian ambassador; Flynn's identity in the phone call was illegally unmasked.

I get the feeling that the leftists here don't bother looking at any information that is posted by those of us on the right. I say that because we're continually having to repeat information that has already been presented.

Flynn was told by Andy McCabe he didn't need a lawyer. The agents coming by to see him were just there to chit-chat on a get to know ya basis. Both McCabe and Strozk have been fired for LYING.

Going a little more into detail, FBI field agents had spent the last four months investigating Flynn and found nothing to be concerned about and recommended the investigation be shut down. It was Strozk who kept the investigation open so the FBI could send some agents over to question Flynn about the phone call to the Russian ambassador; Flynn's identity in the phone call was illegally unmasked.

I get the feeling that the leftists here don't bother looking at any information that is posted by those of us on the right. I say that because we're continually having to repeat information that has already been presented.
    Correction: You have continuously lied about information on the case. You first claimed that 302s prove that Flynn didn't lie. When I pressured you on providing those documents you jumped to claiming that FBI altered them. As I continued to pressure you, you finally linked to the 302 documents which indeed pointed at Flynn's false statements contrary to what you claimed about them earlier. When you were called out on that you jumped to a pathetic line of argumentation of Obama being a Muslim. We had to hammer you down to get some decent information from you. You're in no position to throw such baseless criticism against any group of people.
    The Armenian Issue

Senator

Sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    Sources?
    My source was a favorite of leftists-Wikipedia; unfortunately the entire portion of that page has been removed. I checked a little further and it seems that left-wing media is in a full court press to spin that as fantasy. Interestingly, Brennan was depicted as a Muslim in the movie Zero Dark Thirty. I'm not going to bandy the issue about, you can take it or leave it.

But since you pointed out Brennan, it's just been revealed that his company made millions from a contract with the CIA and NCTC. Quite a conflict of interest. The longer this Flynn thing goes on, the more comes out about misbehavior in the "scandal free" Obama Administration:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s_history.html

My source was a favorite of leftists-Wikipedia; unfortunately the entire portion of that page has been removed.
    It was removed because it wasn't true. Right-wing trolls have been spreading that rumor for a while because they are bigots who think if he is a Muslim it would automatically make him guilty of whatever childish fantasy they cook up. See also "Obama is a Muslim!!!!"

I checked a little further and it seems that left-wing media is in a full court press to spin that as fantasy.
    Just like the entire left-wing media is pushing the idea of a round Earth. It can't be because it's the truth, right?

Interestingly, Brennan was depicted as a Muslim in the movie Zero Dark Thirty.
    *snicker* And Robert Englund can really kill you in your dreams. If you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality, then no one should take anything you say seriously.

But since you pointed out Brennan, it's just been revealed that his company made millions from a contract with the CIA and NCTC.
    Translation: Making money is bad when Democrats do it.

The longer this Flynn thing goes on, the more comes out about misbehavior in the "scandal free" Obama Administration:
    Every once in a while, I am reminded that people hate President Obama viscerally, and I have nostalgic memories of all of the lies and fake allegations that Republicans fabricated for 8 years, the 8 glorious years in which our nation recovered from the prior Republican administration and its massive deficit spending. Obama is one of the greatest presidents our nation has ever been blessed with. It's going to be many decades until anyone even comes close.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; May 15, 2020 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Inflammatory.

Wow! It is becoming more evident that The Obama Administration was running a spying operation on the Trump campaign through John Brennan's CIA:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...e-first-place/

Senator

Wow! It is becoming more evident that The Obama Administration was running a spying operation on the Trump campaign through John Brennan's CIA:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...e-first-place/
    Dissapointing, I though we would get another Revelation from Zero Dark Thirty.

@Coughdrop Addict: Thats what I expected.

Part of the rapid push for "Obamagate" by the right is the failure of the Reade smear job, leaving the Trump campaign in desperate need of a new rallying cry as the economy crumbles. Another reason is Trump and his supporters attempting to divert attention away from his mismanagement of the pandemic response. They have no good answer for why more Americans have contracted the virus and why America has more deaths than any other country in the world. Trump and his supporters will say and do anything and everything to deflect away from these damning facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Part of the rapid push for "Obamagate" by the right is the failure of the Reade smear job, leaving the Trump campaign in desperate need of a new rallying cry as the economy crumbles. Another reason is Trump and his supporters attempting to divert attention away from his mismanagement of the pandemic response. They have no good answer for why more Americans have contracted the virus and why America has more deaths than any other country in the world. Trump and his supporters will say and do anything and everything to deflect away from these damning facts.
    Wow! Three subjects in one paragraph. No wonder it's possible for the media to reprogram the minds of leftists on a daily basis.

Firstly, the Flynn controversy and its associated outrage has been going on since January 2017. Where you been? The Reade thing is vey recent.

Secondly, it is more than evident that the economy didn't crumble. It was shutdown deliberately.

Thirdly, the virus has hit Democrat run states much harder than Republican run states.
    Last edited by B. W.; May 18, 2020 at 01:05 PM.

Firstly, the Flynn controversy and its associated outrage has been going on since January 2017. Where you been? The Reade thing is vey recent.
    Not true. Flynn plead guilty back then, but only recently has Trump instructed his toady Barr to throw out the case.

Secondly, it is more than evident that the economy didn't crumble. It was shutdown deliberately.
    The lockdowns wouldn't have been needed if Trump had done his job and taken the virus seriously. The economic collapse is 100% on him.

Thirdly, the virus has hit Democrat run states much harder than Republican run states.
    While many on your side cheered and laughed about it, a small percentage of Republicans do value the lives of their fellow Americans. Now that it's spreading rapidly in red states many of those who laughed will be in for a harsh awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    While many on your side cheered and laughed about it, a small percentage of Republicans do value the lives of their fellow Americans. Now that it's spreading rapidly in red states many of those who laughed will be in for a harsh awakening.
    <Coughdrop addict projected while gleefully rubbing his hands together>
    Hmm from 10 days ago:
    "In the past two weeks, much of the spread of the illness has taken place in majority-Republican counties, places like Kern and Kings counties in California’s Central Valley; Sangamon County in Central Illinois, where Abraham Lincoln spent much of his adult life; and small-town and rural counties across the South, parts of the West and the Midwest, especially in such states as North Carolina, Georgia and Iowa.The illness has spread from blue states to red ones, and “within states, from bluer counties to redder ones,” Frey said.
    Importantly, this spread isn’t the result of the moves in some of those states to reopen businesses. The spread of the disease started before most of the reopening, although increased commerce likely will speed the contagion along."
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/new...ntial-politics
    And at quick search I can find that Coronavirus (or European virus as communazi hero Cuomo calls it) has been reported as spreading rapidly in red states since the 28th of March:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-reveals.html

All this time of rapid spreading in red states and what B.W. said is still accurate...

It just gets crazier. The judge presiding over the Flynn case has hired a lawyer to represent him before an Appellate Court:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/judge-...s-explanation/

Here's a little background info; the judge initially would not allow third party briefs to be filed on behalf of Flynn.

After three years and a coerced confession, the prosecution filed a Motion to Dismiss the charges.

Instead of dismissing the case as would normally happen, the judge hired a third party Judge to review the prosecution's motion to dismiss. This is in direct contradiction to the earlier ruling he made on the briefs by friends of Flynn.

In reaction to this, Flynn's attorney filed the equivalent of a complaint with the Appellate Court.

The Appellate court ordered Judge Sullivan to produce in writing within ten days an explanation for his actions.

Instead of doing that, the judge hires an attorney.

Here's a little more on the Appellate Court's decision:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...utm_term=first
    Last edited by B. W.; May 24, 2020 at 01:42 PM.

There is absolutely no reason for the judge to not dismiss the case. The American system is based upon adversarial justice. By refusing to dismiss the case as pleaded by the prosecution, the judge has become the prosecutor, which is absolutely unethical. Unless you're a democrat, in which case it must be "stunning and brave."

I would have thought those people would have learned from their mistakes with the metoo movement, but I guess I grossly overestimated the democrat operative strategy here. Honestly this is great/awful, whichever way you look at it. At least it will allow conservatives to overlook the rule of law in charging dems with *whatever* as things progress.

If Obama or anyone else in his administration committed a crime then Trump should tell Barr to assign the prosecution to a US attorney to prosecute the crime. That he has not done so (and never will) should tell you something.

The revelations Trump and his supporters promise always go nowhere. Remember those investigators of his who were coming back from Hawaii with big news on Obama's birth certificate? Or the 3 million illegal alien votes his own voter fraud commission couldn't find any evidence of? Or how they were going to prove everyone famous but Trump was involved in a world-spanning pedophile cult? What about the amazing revelations we were going to get from Giuliani that were going to uncover Biden as the greatest criminal in human history? And who could forget the prophecies of Q, who has been predicting exact dates for the mass arrest and execution of everyone the right doesn't like for years now?

Want to know why Trump and his cronies lie to you, his faithful supporters? Because they don't respect you in the least. Behind the forced smiles they have nothing but contempt for you. If you met Trump without a camera rolling, he would treat you like something he scraped off the bottom of his shoe.