Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Charges dropped against General Flynn

Default Re: Charges dropped against General Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by wanderwegger View Post
    Never a good sign when a judge needs a lawyer for legal hearings they are more than qualified for.
    It's actually a more hilarious sign when somebody tries to represent themselves.

Call me crazy. But somebody that knows the legal system well enough to get a legal representative for their court battles is...

Normal.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    It's actually a more hilarious sign when somebody tries to represent themselves.

Call me crazy. But somebody that knows the legal system well enough to get a legal representative for their court battles is...

Normal.
    You are right. What I said was idiotic. Putting forth such an argument only made me look a naive, pathetic lost racist. To not admit it would be even sadder. People who can't own what their beliefs say about who they are suck profoundly. I can only apologize for my blatant stupidity and hope to say less dumb things going forward.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Shedding light on why the Dems were so fanatically obsessed with taking out Flynn:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...-russia-probe/

Nope. Flynn just committed a few crimes and the FBI knew it because the foreign nationals he contacted were under lawful surveillance, and then Flynn compounded matters by lying about it under FBI questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Nope. Flynn just committed a few crimes and the FBI knew it because the foreign nationals he contacted were under lawful surveillance, and then Flynn compounded matters by lying about it under FBI questioning.
    The guy that wrote the article was the DOJ prosecutor in the Blind Sheikh trial for the WTC bombing and his is not exactly a fan of Trump. Just say'n.

You're being strung along. Remember Benghazi? Lock Her Up? Huber? Horowitz? Wasn't Durham supposed to have Obama in cuffs back in June?

When Biden is sworn in, the Republicans will tell you that they were just this close to issuing warrants for every Democrat, but now have to throw the cases out for...reasons. But wait! If you vote them back into power next time they'll get right back on it! Honest!

If there was so much as a hint that Obama or anyone else Trump envies had committed a crime, he'd have had Barr and the entire DOJ on them on his first day. That after 3 1/2 years none of them have been charged with anything should lead you to question if you are being deceived.

You're being strung along. Remember Benghazi? Lock Her Up? Huber? Horowitz? Wasn't Durham supposed to have Obama in cuffs back in June?

When Biden is sworn in, the Republicans will tell you that they were just this close to issuing warrants for every Democrat, but now have to throw the cases out for...reasons. But wait! If you vote them back into power next time they'll get right back on it! Honest!

If there was so much as a hint that Obama or anyone else Trump envies had committed a crime, he'd have had Barr and the entire DOJ on them on his first day. That after 3 1/2 years none of them have been charged with anything should lead you to question if you are being deceived.
    Hmmm, you're telling me that I'm being strung along. Wow! What about the fake "dossier", the Russian collusion hoax, the nothing impeachment hearing, the fraudulent accusations against SCOTUS nominees, etc. etc.? The "dossier" was paid for by the Hillary Campaign and written by the Brookings Institute and a former British intelligence officer. It was a complete hoax and yet the left-wing media portrayed it as the real deal. And you're telling me that I'm being strung along.

I really doubt you took the time to read the article, but it was written by someone who initially supported the Mueller investigation. If you had been following what he wrote it would be impossible to miss the changing attitude.
    Last edited by B. W.; August 04, 2020 at 01:40 PM.

You are confused. You see, when Democrats call someone a criminal or investigate someone, it's because we think they committed a crime, not because we hate them, like Republicans with their 14 Benghazi investigations.

Another big difference is that Democrats actually file charges and hold trials, while Republicans only huff and puff in right-wing sites about how awful anyone they don't like is, yet never seem to take any steps towards filing charges or getting these alleged criminal masterminds on trial.

Barr on the Durham investigation:

....“And I expect that, you know, we will have some developments hopefully before the end of the summer."....

...The investigation is expected to continue after November’s election but “what happens after the election may depend on who wins,” Barr said....
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...on-this-summer

So we may hear about developments....but won't hear any results until after the election...and that's a maybe depending on who wins.

I'll bet you right now that by Jan 20 not a single indictment will have come for Clinton, Biden, Obama, or anyone associated with their campaigns or administrations.

It is starting to look like James Comey will be the fall guy for the Russian Collusion Hoax and the Flynn entrapment case. Yesterday Sally Yates under questioning by senators said yes when asked if she thought Comey went rogue on the Flynn investigation. She also said she thought it was Comey, and not Biden, who suggested Flynn be charged under the Logan Act:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...r_the_bus.html

Americanthinker. Great name if you want to
    attract idiots into believing gobbledygook is sage.

Americanthinker. Great name if you want to
    attract idiots into believing gobbledygook is sage.
    I guess there was something in the article you couldn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    I guess there was something in the article you couldn't understand.
    Besides why you are calling it an article and not the screed of a sad, bitter racist...

No, I understand all too well.

Obama DOJ lawyer pleads guilty to felony involving Trump campaign spying...and yes, it brings us ever closer to the illegal spying on Flynn.

For all you people who have been saying "where's the convictions of people who supposedly spied on Trump and his people? It's just a right wing conspiracy theory!"

Well, it is a conspiracy theory no more. It is a fact:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rump-campaign/

And for all the left-wingers who will say that it's Breitbart so it can't be trusted because their own left-wing sources either won't be reporting it or will be outright spinning it as inconsequential here's the official government indictment:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4724...dium=affiliate
    Last edited by B. W.; August 14, 2020 at 02:50 PM.

*Yawn* Yes, it's being reported everywhere. Even the left Salon. So you can't be all "Poor me! Da librals are hiding the truth! What a victim I am!"

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/14/for...eport_partner/

Trump, during the U.S. Department of Justice's probe of Russian government interference in the 2016 presidential election, repeatedly slammed the investigation as a "witch hunt" that had no legitimate basis. However, Goldman notes that according to The Times' sources, prosecutors in Clinesmith's case are "not expected to reveal any evidence in charging documents that show Mr. Clinesmith's actions were part of any broader conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump." And Michael Horowitz, in his role as inspector general for the DOJ, found that investigators had good reason to launch the Russia investigation and did not launch it because of political bias.
    Horowitz, in a report, found that errors were made in the Russia investigation. However, his report did not determine that the investigation itself was illegitimate.
    The right's dream of seeing Obama jailed for having the gal to be president is no closer than ever. Trump is still a despicable criminal who will die in disgrace in exile or prison.

*Yawn* Yes, it's being reported everywhere. Even the left Salon. So you can't be all "Poor me! Da librals are hiding the truth! What a victim I am!"

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/14/for...eport_partner/
    This is the spin I was referencing^

The right's dream of seeing Obama jailed for having the gal to be president is no closer than ever. Trump is still a despicable criminal who will die in disgrace in exile or prison.
    It's interesting to see how the left fantasizes about what people on the right dream about. Frankly, I don't know anyone who expects that Obama will be implicated in any of his administrations misdeeds. Those were all people outside the White House. Hillary, of course, would be a different story. Comey gave a long list of things she did that were illegal, but said no prosecutor would indict her for them (except that many people have gone to jail for much lesser crimes).

The emails. It’s no Putin telling Trump not to let mail in voting happen because the Russians are not set up to hack it. Or in 2016 publicly asking for Russia to influence the election. But come on. She wrote emails.

Is Flynn mentioned in Cohens new book? I know golden showers are.

The emails. It’s no Putin telling Trump not to let mail in voting happen because the Russians are not set up to hack it. Or in 2016 publicly asking for Russia to influence the election. But come on. She wrote emails.

Is Flynn mentioned in Cohens new book? I know golden showers are.
    She sent classified e-mails on an insecure private server, which she knew was illegal.

There, I fixed it for you.

I agree that happened. Trump appointed his family. Solicited ukraine in a quid pro quo to investigate a political rival. Fired people investigating him. Is still afraid of his taxes coming out.

If it makes you feel better I despise the Clintons in their entirety. Terrible people. Hillary is most likely quite a criminal. Trump however is definitely one.

I am sure you will admit it. As obvious as the emails.

I agree that happened. Trump appointed his family. Solicited ukraine in a quid pro quo to investigate a political rival. Fired people investigating him. Is still afraid of his taxes coming out.

If it makes you feel better I despise the Clintons in their entirety. Terrible people. Hillary is most likely quite a criminal. Trump however is definitely one.

I am sure you will admit it. As obvious as the emails.
    What's wrong with family members being appointed? Having people around you can trust is essential.

I see you still hyping the media narrative on Ukraine. You really should expand you news sources. I read both left and right.

Presidents firing people is unusual how? Presidents firing people from the opposite political spectrum is unusual how? Donald Trump firing people is unusual how?

The tax thing is something that I haven't a definitive opinion about right now. If he did something wrong it would have come out by now because it is clear he has few friends at the IRS. I suspect it has something to do with some of his business practices, but whatever. One things is for sure the tax thing will eventually be public knowledge, so wait and see. Like I said, if he didn't pay his taxes it would already be out in the news.

You could have just said no, you are only willing to admit the things the left has done. Congress agreed with the media narrative on Ukraine, even the Senate, they said it was not impeachable but they agreed with it. If he had done nothing wrong why not release the taxes? In your experience do innocent people make heroic efforts to hide their innocence?

The same news sources the world over reported the Hillary and the Trump stuff. Even Fox. We believe all of it or none of it in good faith. In bad faith we are welcome to solely accept what confirms what we want the world to be. Everyone has to be what they are. Some of us accept things we don't like. Others are unable to. C'est la vie.
    Last edited by wanderwegger; August 15, 2020 at 01:07 PM. Reason: not* impeachable