Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: And now for something different - 8 Values.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: And now for something different - 8 Values.

Does supporting GM humans make it progressive?! I'd say it's just utilitarian

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

From what I see here -a huge political diversity- it seems that US needs more parties. Let a Thousand Parties Bloom - Foreign Policy
    My values allow markets to flourish but use tax and spending policies to finance public good/social goods: education, child support, family/medical leave, and free access to health care (Social democracy tout court)
    Last edited by Ludicus; October 23, 2021 at 11:01 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

This one might be more interesting for non-Europeans

https://euandi2019.eu/survey/default/EN

Results:

France: Macron’s party.
    UK: Labour
    Germany: CDU/CSU
    Denmark: Danish Social Democrats
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    This one might be more interesting for non-Europeans

https://euandi2019.eu/survey/default/EN

Results:

France: Macron’s party.
    UK: Labour
    Germany: CDU/CSU
    Denmark: Danish Social Democrats
    UK:Brexit party
    France:RN
    Germany:AFD
    guess being euro-sceptic throws you into the furthest right parties available lol.

You are what someone from Quebec would know as a 'soft federalist' / 'soft nationalist'. Although I have empathised with both the Parti Quebecois / Bloc Quebecois, it does not mean I am a irrendentiste revanchiste (Gorbachov to Putin @ Munich).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

so boring now lol
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

It also conflates Judaism as a religion vs Judaism as an ethnicity. It isn't anti-semetic to oppose the Jewish religion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345