Thread: Troubles launching Europa Barbarorum Windows 10

Laetus

Icon5 Troubles launching Europa Barbarorum Windows 10

Hi Guys,

I've recently reinstalled Rome Total war with the purpose of playing Europa Barbarorum again.
    Initially I had problems launching the game because the script didn't automatically download, but that's fixed now.

So I downloaded and installed Europa barbarorum to C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Rome Total War Gold
    The launchers for EB are there too, but I get the following message while launching:
    - EBTrivialScript Error - Execution of command 'RomeTW.exe -mod:eb -show_error ' failed (error 740: the requested operation requires elevation)

I've read this error appears when permissions for a folder are not correct, but I have no problems running the main RTW launcher from the same location, so I don't know where it comes from.
    Does anyone have an idea? Attached to this post is a screenshot of my folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Folder Europa Barbarorum.PNG  

Default Re: Troubles launching Europa Barbarorum Windows 10

Good day, i recommend you to install E.B version 1.3, you can find it link in forum in Rome hosted mod/E.B forum

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Thread moved from Rome: Total War main.

(Local mods, please feel free to move again.)

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Johnadiw26 View Post
    Good day, i recommend you to install E.B version 1.3, you can find it link in forum in Rome hosted mod/E.B forum
    I guess that would work for the retail version, but as the OP said RTW is Steam and I think this is the solution.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.