Thread: HOW TO RECRUIT ASSASSINS AND MERCHANTS ??

SirSapan's Avatar Laetus

Default HOW TO RECRUIT ASSASSINS AND MERCHANTS ??

Hi

I have already recruited some Priests, because of owning some churches in my regions. But since now I was unable to recruit other agents, just like an Assassin or a Merchant for example. I`m wondering why, cause I also built a Merchants Quarter (tier 4 building) and still unable to recruit a Merchant.

Can anybody tell me please what kind of buildings / technologies I need to recruit an Assassin or a Merchant? (Sorry for that may be dumb question, but I played only Shogun 2 TW and Medieval 2 TW so far, and I`m quite new to MK 1212!!)

Thanks

Bye
    Sir Sapan

"YES MY LORD!! YOU HAVE MY SWORD AND YOU HAVE MY SHIELD!! FOR HONOR AND GLORY!!

SirSapan's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: HOW TO RECRUIT ASSASSINS AND MERCHANTS ??

Quote Originally Posted by SirSapan View Post
    Hi

I have already recruited some Priests, because of owning some churches in my regions. But since now I was unable to recruit other agents, just like an Assassin or a Merchant for example. I`m wondering why, cause I also built a Merchants Quarter (tier 4 building) and still unable to recruit a Merchant.

Can anybody tell me please what kind of buildings / technologies I need to recruit an Assassin or a Merchant? (Sorry for that may be dumb question, but I played only Shogun 2 TW and Medieval 2 TW so far, and I`m quite new to MK 1212!!)

Thanks

Bye
    Sir Sapan

"YES MY LORD!! YOU HAVE MY SWORD AND YOU HAVE MY SHIELD!! FOR HONOR AND GLORY!!
    With the help of a "Coaching Inn" building, I was able to recruit some Spy and Assassins. I`m wondering if Merchants ever exists just like in the former Med. II TW game?