Thread: Is there a way to stop A.I. from doing this?

Default Is there a way to stop A.I. from doing this?

One province and almost 7 full stack armies? How should this be possible?

Default Re: Is there a way to stop A.I. from doing this?

My guess is they had more than 1 province, the AI has similar army restrictions (actually more at lower imperium) than the player.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Well they did have more provinces before I took them. Is a result of this because their army capacity was bigger due the fact they had more provinces and doesnt change even after lossing all but one? In other words, their imperium does not lower?

It does lower but it doesnt delete armies.

Very interesting indeed... AI army upkeep does not effect this situation with attrition? Would it be possible to lower Ai income bonuses to give penaties for this? Or is minus treasury attrition blocked from AI?

First of all, this is a very specific and rare circumstance that isn't worth affecting other AI settings for in my opinion. Second, even if the AI income were lowered, the AI's treasury has probably been built up enough that it would handle this for awhile.

Edit - forgot to mention also there is a script that effectively makes it so the AI won't go bankrupt. This was done to prevent issues in the base game where larger empires would often totally mismanage themselves into garbage.
    Last edited by Dresden; May 14, 2020 at 04:05 PM.