Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: [PUBLIC BETA] 1.2.5c Released! (Updated June 26)

Default Re: [PUBLIC BETA] 1.2.5c Released! (Updated June 26)

Quote Originally Posted by k123cp View Post
    Have new units/updated visuals been implemented yet in the latest beta? I can't seem to find any changes in my game.

Edit: Noticed percentages for stamina and morale are not working as well. Any ideas? I'm definitely on the latest version (1.2.5b, 26 June beta).
    Yes the new visuals should be in the latest beta pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandar View Post
    Playing as the Antigonids, Hepteres should be available for recruitment at level 4 docks and level 3 unique docks (Rhodos, Alexandria). I haven't built level 4 docks yet, but at Rhodos and Alexandria sea regions the option for hepteres shows "No unit class key assigned!" when I hover over it. I could recruit them at Alexandria, but at Rhodos they are greyed out.
    The missing unit population cost should have been fixed in the last update.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Syracous Thorax Spear doesn't appear to have javelin, even though descript says they should have.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

I just noticed in the all faction mod that Kyrene doesn't appear to use Hellenic names. Maybe that's normal, but I didn't notice it before.

Centenarius

Speaking of the AFP submod, if the player plays as one of the other Dacian factions (like Apulii) do they use Getae's special reforms?
    Last edited by Fluke; July 10, 2020 at 01:38 PM.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

nope, afp faction do net benefit of reforms nor have civil wars (I think at least since there is no entry for those factions)

Centenarius

Thanks Jake!

I think the Parthian Late Bodyguards need to be updated, right now they look kind of barebones compared to Late Cataphracts which have the exact same stats bar morale (photo is latest beta patch)

Last edited by k123cp; July 11, 2020 at 04:54 AM.

I am playing an Armenian Grand Campaign it's the Turn 136 and Thureos reforms haven't triggered is it possible for Thorax Reforms to Trigger despite Thureos reforms not triggering?
    I also erroneously thought that turn trigger for Thureos is turn 120 instead of 60!
    Last edited by historian1789; July 12, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

Bento's Avatar Tiro

I know this is an issue that has been looked at repeatedly, but lately I have regularly (anecdotally - when you see it happening, it's too late to get a "before" screenshot) observed enemy units in melee just "decide" to walk somewhere else, at which point they appear to ignore all enemy units engaged or in their way.

It seems to be connected to them seeing some "more valuable" or "more threatening" unit - I've had an enemy unit engaged to front and flank decide that the unit I was moving behind them was more of a threat and just turn, ignoring the other units engaging them and charge.
    Particularly annoying when the cavalry that charged your spears decides "oh those Leves / Slingers / Archers behind the line look nice", casually walk through the spears and scrag your missile troops.

NB : I have seen some strangely angled hoplite units, but I have not seen this from hoplites - this behaviour has been in other units - cavalry and infantry.

Caveats : I'm playing a RoR campaign at the moment. All other mods I use are graphical only.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011