Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.5

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.3a

Hey Oreoman,

I've tried 1.3b, and I am sorry to say, but I am getting massive shadow flickering, like never before (not even vanilla was this bad)

I see you also changed the trees, I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but for me they look extremely aliased and just very poorly rendered... as you know I am using 2x or 4x AA and also gem so it shouldn't look like this at all...

The darkening of the terrain has gone, good news, but I think I prefer going back to 1.3a and not have this amount of flickering. I am sorry, just to let you know!

Reverted Winter Lighting back to 1.2a, Download 1.3b again I cannot keep changes the names for every small update lol. And by the way thats a vanilla issue, so I created lighting to patch that
    Last edited by OreoMan32; June 16, 2020 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks, yeah we talked about shadow flickering was a vanilla issue. Now it's gone, and it's noticeable how the shadows are completely different now. Palm trees were the worse casting a shadow flicker and I believe you did something with those so that their shadow is very thin and doesn't flicker (or it is not noticeable) Also trees don't look aliased anymore but the darkening and coming back to the different "lit up" terrain is there again every winter turn (or never left I don't know anymore lol)

For the moment I'll use your HD lite version with Nap Effects, I have found that it doesn't conflict, and it gives me the campaign map look that I am looking for, and somehow your Environments HD light version loads fine so no problem. Don't get me wrong, I like your textures more and your overall shading is way better...But for example, I prefer the old Empire trees, and kind of bugs me the darkening of the terrain... I keep watching it as if it was night time but I am not comfortable with it. But of course I'll keep checking this and trying any new updates you may come up with!

Of course you wouldn't change names so frquently, but nevermind because I check everyday this sub so I am always looking out around here.

As always, battlefields look splendid! Thanks a lot!

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.3b

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.4

Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.4 Released

For more information update this update, visit this link
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/empire-to...em-14-overview
    Last edited by OreoMan32; June 24, 2020 at 03:15 PM.

Hey man glad to see you updating. Did you fix winter campaign lighting finally, did you do any changes to that?

Many thanks

Yes, much more revised
    Last edited by OreoMan32; June 25, 2020 at 05:46 PM.

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.4a

Small Patch Incoming. Minor fixes to campaign graphics.

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.4b

1.4b Released, Major Patch Work. Recommend upgrading to this version . Expect bugs all to be purged.

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.5

1.5 released. Again, visit this link to learn more about this update.

hey just a question, ive had a problem for a while where i dont actually see any snow on the campaign map in winter for some reason, do you think this mod could fix that?

Ive installed the latest version and made it compatible with my mod (removed every graphic or texture that interfear with this) unfortunately the campaign isn’t showing the lightning like on your moddb page.

The_Lord_Snow's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Completo Revisione 2.4a

I was hesitant to download the full version out of fear for my computer's performance, but I am glad I sacked up and installed this mod. Performance wasn't an issue at all. The campaign map improvements are the most welcome for me (don't we spend most of the game looking at the campaign map?). Beautiful work overall.
    Lead (and only) Developer of the Succession Mod for Total War EMPIRE

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Excellent work, thanks! *+Rep

Hi,

is this compatible with AUM-EMP Graphics Pack 1.8?

Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234