Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.5

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Completo Revisione 2.4a

Thank you very much for the reply Oreoman32.

I has already been made very clear. The truth is that the mod looks amazing, the shadows are spectacular and the weather is as well.
    Congratulations on your great work. I followed your advice and played with the Completamente-Definitivo 2.1 and Empire Realism mod, and it looks spectacular.

Thanks for sharing!!

Good Day 11uis

Glad you enjoyed the mod. The update is just around the corner

You mentioned Imperial Splendor in the credits, by an chance is your mod compatible with the Imperial Splendor 2.2.1b mod?

Good Day Rick

Imperial splendor already contains it's own graphic overhaul, so no

FERRDO's Avatar Laetus

Sounds great, looking forward to the update!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [obsolete] Empire Total War HD: Completo Revisione 2.4a

Closed this thread unless permissions are obtained.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [obsolete] Empire Total War HD: Completo Revisione 2.4a

Thread reopened as OP plans to release an updated version adhering to the ToS.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Default Re: [3.0 TBR] Empire Total War HD: Completo Revisione 2.4a

3.0 is finished, release date will be tomorrow

Last edited by OreoMan32; June 06, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

Default Re: Empire HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.0a

1.0, Terrestria Orbem is out, new download link.

Downloading!!

EDIT: Wow... This is really, really beautiful. Battlefield looks amazing, the best that Empire (or Napoleon, for that matter-at least for me) has ever looked. As I said in the other thread, all the little artifacts (shimmering on fences, tree trunks too bright that shimmer when moving the camera, shadows flickering) all of that seems smoothed out perfectly. Lighting very beautiful and textures are something else, just perfect. Terrain texture and colours are very pleasant too...

What exactly did you do on the campaign map? I think I can see that different areas of the map have been highlighted, I mean how the highlighted areas and darker areas are combined on the map result in a subtle change from vanilla but definitely make a difference? Pixelated shadows in summer are still there, but are less noticeable (worse areas are always Spain and Middle East, I think because they stand out over the brownish terrain) and looking better. Is this the subtle change you made? What do you mean by "miscellaneous objects added? Some kind of building/building modification?

Anyway, this is fantastic.
    Last edited by HGRC; June 06, 2020 at 06:03 PM.

A ya HGRC, I just wanted to thank you for being a true trooper, you’ve been here for almost all my mods and given vital feedback.

I took the campaign winter lightning and applied it to Napoleon campaign lighting. I lighten it up with Shaders from Rome and Atilla, to hopefully fix lighting. And glad to see the shadows are less noticeable. Misc objects are just things like cart wagons, some town textures, trade ships.

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.0a

Apologies if this is a silly question but is the mod compatible with Darthmod?

Thanks

Sure man, just glad to help out, when I saw this mod I couldn't believe it, it's amazing how with a dozen mods and THIS, of course, Empire has become the experience that it should always have been from the start.

The depth of field (or the details in the horizon) that you have smooth out and the lighting, AND the textures, make the whole scenario of the battlefield look awesome. And I see what you mean with Attila and Rome lighting, the whole combination of highlights is very very pleasant to look at from a distance in the campaign map, and areas of light and shadow seem to be where they are supposed to be, disguising somehow the poor shadows that we were given in Empire and Napoleon. Winter lighting will always look better for me because it hides those issues, but that is just personal preference, some people may never notice it or may not even care. Warpath campaign or the map in America or India are no problem because of how the light falls differently on those maps, it is always on Spain and Middle East where the light shines from down/down the right that casts those shadows over a brown terrain. Maybe changing the brown terrain to green would help that, but obviously that would not be very correct geographically...

Yeah I see that now, the different elements as some building textures, very cool man.

Do you plan on updating this sometime? Will this be final?

Anyway, just very thankful that people like you work to bring us this piece of work that elevates what could have been a great game to a place of perfection that would make people reconsider their opinion on Empire being a really good game after all. And coming from someone who still plays Medieval II...

So thank YOU, man. Great job. If you ever put this out for the modding awards it will be the first time that I vote, but you can count on mine, for sure!

Gooooooooooober- no, Darth mod has its own graphics overhaul. Lighting, Environments vegetation etc.. I mean it’s not that silly question considering Darth mod has been a aging mod.

HGRC-I plan on constant updates, especially to the campaign. As you can see in mods like Imperial destroyer and Imperial splendor, there is a new terrain and shadow effects added that makes the campaign look more stable. They
    probably got it from Napoleon so I plan to add that. Thanks to support of people like you, I can keep my mods stable and looking their best with feedback. And also thanks again

Miltonr87's Avatar Foederatus

Two votes here for Mod Awards! I haven't tested Terrestria Orbem, but I share the same thinking as HGRC...

Is it possible to do something similar for Napoleon?! To be honest, unlike Empire, I really like Napoleon's graphics base, but any new improvements would be very interesting. I don't know any graphic mods for Napoleon (I edited one by myself but it doesn't have anything depth, just few effects).

It is possible, in fact so possible you can use this mod for napoleon

And also thanks

Hey OreoMan32 just a quick notice on an issue I have come across:

Campaign map lighting does a weird thing coming back from a battle. If the battle is fought during summer, when you go back to the campaign map the lighting will remain summer lighting. So everything correct. But if the battle is fought during winter, when you return to the campaign map the lighting will be changed to summer lighting again (although in the pip will say it's still winter) No sudden change: it appears as if you were already in that season when you left the campaign map, but that is not the case, obviously.

Happens everytime, but if you end turn the lighting will progress normally with every changing season.

I thought you might be interested in that/perhaps you already knew/you are looking into it/etc.

thanks

Terrestria Orbem 1.1 is out. New description and download link

HGRC, I have edited some very minor buggy bugs and added Rome II environments. I was aware of that bug presence, and have edited it out.
    Last edited by Frunk; June 16, 2020 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Default Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.2a Download

1.2 Released
    Last edited by OreoMan32; June 15, 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast