Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.5

Default Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem 1.5

Introduction

-
    The purpose of this mod, is to bring a complete, unified end to the aging graphics of Empire Total War. To introduce a new setting to the stage of Empire's ambience. Terristria Orbem brings remastered graphic detail to both the battlefields and campaigns of the early and late 18th century. Total War title's graphic environments from throughout the saga are appropriated into high definition environments with a momentous number of possible sky variations with a multitude number of added textures to enumerate into what is, one of the largest graphic projects of Empire Total War to date.

Features

​Battlefield Environment
    - Features Over 24 different Cloud Patterns and over 100 different skies with a momentous number of added textures and vegetation
    -
    Sky Box - Over 24 different Cloud Patterns and over 100 different skies amounts to a large number of the possible environments,
    Shaders - Hundreds of shaders , gives a complete new set of graphics effects. Environmental lightning is heavily influenced by these shaders, and so is a crucial component to the sky box.
    Vegetation - Flora has been fully integrated. Textures for the ground, grass, flowers, trees, and bushes. Terrain textures are made to blend naturally to the vegetation it is in.
    Textures
    - Textures and various miscellaneous objects. The outfield of the map is given a new appearance for a graphically pleasing expanse

Campaign Environment - Features a complete overhaul of terrain with hundreds of textures added including those for campaign objects
    -
    Lighting - Dynamic campaign lighting for both the summer and winter seasons
    Textures - Hundreds of textures and various miscellaneous objects.
    Shaders -​ Hundreds of shaders , gives a complete new set of graphics effects
    Terrain - Complete overhaul of terrain. Mountains, ground textures, trees

Minimum Specifications

-

Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem graphics mod pushes the game's graphic environment to the near limit, which means this mod is made to be taxing and demanding in order to get the highest graphic quality out of the Empire Total War Engine. Graphics, content are made from modern total war games, so if you are running on the highest settings that Empire has to offer, make sure you are running a fairly recent system that can handle the tasks given to it by this mod. The in-game graphics settings might each yield different varying results with a higher frames per second toll than in vanilla due to the scope of the changes

Compatibility

-

Empire Total War HD: Terrestria Orbem is a graphics overhaul, any other of my other graphics mod are not compatible. Smaller modifications and possible hosted modifications should be compatible. Most major hosted modifications like Imperial Splendor will not be compatible

Showcase
    -

Screenshots taken on Empire Total War with the highest in-game Settings that can be displayed with Terrestria Orbem enabled on a FHD monitor at
    10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Recommended Mods

-

This mod pushes the game's graphic environment to the near limit, which means it's made to be taxing and demanding in order to get the highest graphic quality out of the Empire Total War Engine.
    For those seeking a lightweight graphics mod,
    Empire Total War HD: Napoleon Environments balances graphics-performance for a more stable gameplay. Suitable for low to mid systems.

Download Link
    Last edited by OreoMan32; July 15, 2020 at 10:24 AM. Reason: 1.5

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Completo Revisione - Graphics Overhaul

Congrats on the release! +rep

Excellent taste, and a well put together mod pack for people to use! This is very very similar to my own custom setup, and I get why you chose what you did. Not everyone wants a full overhaul.

Glad you liked my UI stuff too
    Try my ETW mods: Interface Enhancement Mod

Thanks Frunk and Durango! Glad you like the realease.

Durango-your UI interface is probably the best out there, So it was a no brainer
    Last edited by OreoMan32; May 12, 2020 at 03:40 PM.

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I see you've already found Frunk's announcement threads, OreoMan32. That's great! If you'd like the News Team to post a Front Page Announcement or a tweet for you, please contact us using one of the links in this post.

(The announcement service is available to every mod (or modding tool) with a thread on TWC, so if anyone else reading this would like an announcement or a tweet for a recent release or update, you should all feel free to contact the News Team!)

Last edited by OreoMan32; May 12, 2020 at 03:40 PM.

Icon3 Re: Completo Revisione - Graphics Overhaul

Completo Revisione Version 2.0 is Released

This is a major update, HUGELY different Upgraded graphics from last

Remastered Graphics Overhaul From Imperial Destroyer
    Adds Hundreds of New Environments,
    New textures for the Landscape of the world,
    High Dynamic weather with new Lighting,
    Enhanced Post Processing of Depth of Field,
    High Dynamic Vegetation

Napoleon Total War Campaign Graphics Overhaul
    Region Specific Buildings,
    Post Processing Depth Of Field Effects,
    New Campaign Map Models,
    Higher Resolution Textures

Napoleon Total War Post Processing Effects
    Post Processing Filter that adds a Gritty Realistic sense to the game

Optimized Mod into 3 Parts, Easier Use

New Additions to Graphics Overhaul

Better Mod Compatibility

Bug Fixes
    Optimized Download Rate
    Fixed Campaign Crashes
    Fixed Loading Freezes
    Fixed Error Cross Overs between Mods

Last edited by OreoMan32; May 12, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Thank you for this mod. Quick question. The script only has the second .pack identified. Do I need to go in and add .pack 1 and 3?

Batty1234 - You do not need to add pack 1 and pack 3 because they are in .movie format so do not need to be activated. On the other hand , pack file 2 is in .mod format so has to be activated via script. Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked my mod
    Last edited by OreoMan32; May 12, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Thanks for the explanation. Also, can I use this one with the realism mod? I noticed the link to the one you have on the realism mod is down. Are they the same thing?

Yep, there pretty much the same in terms of compatibility. This one has more content, like more sound and graphics features, But I’m planning on adding more different things to the other version. So yes you can use this one with the realism mod.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Great, thank you for the information. I really appreciated empire realism, but i did not like the early uniforms. I am glad you have this mod that adds later uniforms in.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Oreoman, do you have any future plans on modifying the marines and other sailors on the ships? Thanks in advance

batty1234- I have no idea on re texturing skins, but since this is a compilation mod, if you could find a link that would add that sort of thing, i might incorparte it into this mod

Default Re: Empire Total War HD: Completo Revisione 2.4a

Thank you very much, the improvement is incredible! very good work

However, I have several doubts. The version of this mod is 2.4 and that of Empire Realism is 2.1, but instead that of Empire Realism 2.1 weighs 993 MB (https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...hics-Overhaul&) and this, more updated, 686 MB. How come this one that is more updated weighs much less?

I downloaded the Empire Realism one, but from the comments above I see that this would also work.

Thanks, incredible graphic improvement, it seems like another game!

Good Day 11uis!

Over at the version at Empire Realism, you may have noticed I have changed the name and added a few more additions that is different than this version. Completamente-Definito, like this mod, Completo Revisione is a graphic overhaul but includes even more graphic mods like sound realism overhaul and unit retextures, new user interface on top of the graphic environment which is included in Completo Revisione. Since I wanted a separate version made specifically for Empire Realism, I sought to add more graphic additions to make Empire Realism more of a "major" overhaul. Completamente-Definito is my personal favorite and I would recommend that over this when playing Empire Realism . As with your other question the different versions, the 2 mods are separate from each other so their progress timeline is different. This one is 2.4, because I have made more updates, but I incorporated these updates into my other version, hence why they are sister mods. You can also view the changelog on both the mod pages to compare the updates it has went through. Hoped this helped!
    Last edited by OreoMan32; May 14, 2020 at 07:46 PM.

FERRDO's Avatar Laetus

The game looks gorgeous. Really appreciate the Napoleon effects back ported to the campaign map.

Could you elaborate a little bit on the "region specific architecture" the mod adds?

And I have a bit of feedback: Is it possible to alter the angle of the light source for the campaign map? In summer it appears very low, and looks to be the same as winter. The shadows and long also. It would really improve the look of the mod to take advantage of a higher sun angle for the summertime.

Thanks for the great work!

Good Day FERRDO

Thanks for your feedback! Region Specific Architecture means better culturally unique building types, like compared to vanilla, for European style buildings it has more buildings and variation compared to Indian buildings which have their own better style building and variation types. For example, you may notice the university greatly differs from Indian to the Europa, and compared to vanilla it may seem like an improvement from the already existing variations. I sort of understood what you are trying to say with the campaign lighting and all, I will try to compare this mod with other graphical mods that are included in overhauls to get a better picture and try to improve on that.

FERRDO's Avatar Laetus

Thanks for the response OreoMan! I'm going to pay extra attention to those structure on the map during my next play session.

To clarify my comments about the lighting in the mod: In Europe in summer, there are dark and long shadows. This is typically seen more in wintertime, where the angle of the sun to the earth is relatively low, where shadows are cast much farther from objects. I just wish the summer turns on the campaign map were a little brighter and looking more like summer. I was wondering if it is possible (and it may not be) to alter an altitude value for the global light source to achieve this.

Thanks for looking into it!

, after revisiting napoleon's campaign map casts different lightning according to summer and winter, although I am not noticing changes with the sun altitude in napoleon, it does solve one of our problems. The lightning in napoleon is more brighter in summer than winter, I am working on update ASAP . I will have to research further on the shadow effects from other mods and games though

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast