Thread: Unit spacing/formation question PLS HELP

Libertus

Default Unit spacing/formation question PLS HELP

Hello guys,

So I've been playing Darthmod and enjoying the living hell out of it. However, I never know when to stop with modding so I kept piling other submods on top of the original Darthmod (I use the 8.1 version). Now, I've reinstalled my ETW and installed the Darthmod again. However, one thing that seems to have changed is the unit spacing. What I mean by that is that when I played Darthmod before only line and elite infantry would keep the tight neat line formation, while militia and irregular units used a very loose formation which I loved as it works great for immersion purposes imo. However, now when I play Darthmod on my freshly reinstalled game the formations are equally tight for all units, regardless of whether its line, elite, or militia infantry. Can anyone think of a reason why this happened? I did everything same as before: installed ETW, then DM 8.0, then 8.1. And I've reinstalled both the game and the mod twice now. Please, if anyone has any ideas as to how to solve this, please let me know. I know my issue may seem minor to some, but it's really immersion breaking for me to see a regiment of militia fighting in a neat and tight professional formation.

Thanks in advance!

Libertus

Default Re: Unit spacing/formation question PLS HELP

Damn, so nobody has any idea :/