Thread: A few questions about game play systems

Default A few questions about game play systems

Hi all

I've been playing and having a blast with DEI on and off for a while but I have a couple questions that i'm hoping somebody can answer

Firstly in the characters section do influential women actually have any effect, if they are levelled up to max they apparently give a -1% empire maintenance effect added to 6% entertainment from culture, my question is does this actually do anything as when I have levelled these characters up there is no difference in my predicted income for the next turn, I would also like to know if the household effects of politicians/influential women do anything. Related to that is there anyway for politicians/influential women to be moved to provinces from your capital if they do have an effect.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The second thing I was interested in is the provincial effects tab in the bottom left of my screen, each town seems to have its own economic bonuses and downfalls but I often can't view them, is there some way to be able to see these outside of that small tab as other provincial effects seem to shove the town ones out, for instance from old play through's I seem to remember Taras comes with a sizeable bonus to industry but i've yet to be able to see that to check it
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks for any help/advice anybody can provide

Default Re: A few questions about game play systems

Some effects from women work, others do not. Its sort of a crap shoot sadly. I thought EM was one that did work because previously I had it set too high and people were abusing it.

There is a limit to how many region effects can be shown so sometimes a few get left out. There is a spreadsheet posted with all the region effects in our Guides thread.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: A few questions about game play systems

EM effect works for women, the problem about EM effects is that when you see them as 0,1% they actually are 0,01%.
    At least so I've noticed by doing some trials.