Thread: Just wanted to say thank you.

Default Just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you, EB devs, for making this mod happen.

I've been waiting to play this game for the better part of a decade, if not more. I finally got my hands back onto pc gaming.

I just installed it and it felt like a rush of adrenaline going through my body, work was long, but, not as long as I've waited and wanted to play this mod.

Your creation is amongst the few reasons I got back into pc gaming.

Thank you, truly.

Anyways... Recommend me a faction to start my grand campaign with other than Rome lol.

I just cant believe I have this gem installed on my machine, am I dreaming???

Eddy

Default Re: Just wanted to say thank you.

If you don't like Rome, then Egypt is a great faction to start with. You're strong and have a good roster, but it's challenging because you have a very powerful neighbor.

If you want a barbarian nation then I've always loved the Sweboz.

It depends on what kind of dynamics do you want in your campaign. If you want brutal start with crappy units gradually improving into ultimate powerhouse, try Pontos. Seleucids are about holding a big empire against multiple attackers. And so on...

Carthage, always Carthage. An actual functional economy, good position, easy access to African, Italic, Greek, Iberian and Celtic units.
    Last edited by Rad; May 02, 2020 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    Carthage, always Carthage. An actual functional economy, good position, easy access to African, Italic, Greek, Ibearian and Celtic units.
    Let's leave Carthage and the Iberian factions for the next patch, unless you want to start another campaign and see the differences.

No, no, no, no. We play Carthage in every version

Hayasdani or Pahlava.

Well, 9 times out of 10 for me at least. Meaning, I never end at war with Carthage and only sometimes I'm ending close to them. Unless it's this remaining 1 time left for playing Epeiros. They I can interact with them at sarissa's length.
    Last edited by Satapatiš; April 30, 2020 at 11:11 AM.
    Furthermore, I believe that Rome must be destroyed.

Very nice mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    No, no, no, no. We play Carthage in every version
    Quote Originally Posted by Satapatiš View Post
    Hayasdani or Pahlava.
    Currently playing Aravaci as my first playthrough, and really enjoying the experience. I hope I end this game before the patch comes.

Im trying to ease up into playing again.

Im interested in playing as the Lugiones, oR, Bosporos... Very interesting indeed.

I am so excited. Ive been absent for like 11 years lol

Pontusssssssssssssssssssssss

A really fantastic eastern faction with lots of access to Hellenic units. Very difficult starting position but once you conquer Turkey and Armenia you're in a great position to expand in many different directions ))

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    Pontusssssssssssssssssssssss

A really fantastic eastern faction with lots of access to Hellenic units. Very difficult starting position but once you conquer Turkey and Armenia you're in a great position to expand in many different directions ))
    And they combine best Hellenic troops with top of the line cavalry and superheavy Galatian spearmen.

Pontus will be even better with the Next patch. AS they will get a New FM unit i think. And some other scripts are being added to them. They are really fun though. I think they are my most played faction.